Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ambassasor of Waves to Terra

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

Ambassasor of Waves to Terra - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:15 pm

"Just you..."He said softly as he brought his lips to hers and kissed again.
He watched her with a deep expression as he kissed.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:18 pm

Angel looked up something as he said this but was interrupted with a kiss. She looked surprised and a little embarrassed then her eyes fluttered shut. She had to keep a steady mind, she was not going to go weak for anyone. She pulled away slowly.

" I spoke about the treaty" she said softly licking her lips feeling them redden a little.
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:12 pm

:Yes. What about it? I think it is rather unfair. What if I were to vacation to your lands? Not only would that violate your treaty but I would be stuck here as always." He said softly as he watched her lick her lips. It made him smile seductively.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:15 pm

She stood up and nodded seeing his smile she blushed .

" Well, then how about you go to my nation and see what you might want. Anything really" she said smiled with a blush still on place.

She walked over and grabbed his hand lightly.

" It would be an honor" she said
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:18 pm

"If you insist, Angel. I'll follow you." He said softly as his hand gripped around hers.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:21 pm

Angel smiled and she almost tried to slip her hand off but thought it would be rude so she smiled and walked ahead.

" You will enjoy the trip I hope" she said smiling up at him." I love my land and it will be a pleasure to show you it"
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:04 pm

Naki followed behind. "Oh, but the pleasure is all mine."
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:06 pm

Angel smiled at him happily as they headed towards Waves Nation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambassasor of Waves to Terra
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2