Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Auron Back Yet?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

Is Auron Back Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Is Auron Back Yet?   Is Auron Back Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:07 pm

Modero Was on a cliff near the Ocean. He looked down at the ocean to see if He could see any ships. Many had gone past but none Contained Sir Auron. Modero had been doing this for a week in hope His godfather Would be back. He then went to turn around with HIs Huge sword Handle in one hand and the Blade Rested on his shoulder just lik Auron
Back to top Go down
Daniel Incendium
Leader
Daniel Incendium

Is Auron Back Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Auron Back Yet?   Is Auron Back Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:14 pm

Daniel wrinkled his nose at all the water. Fire was his thing, but he was here on a peaceful mission. He was to meet the queen and make a treaty with these people. He sighed and found this guy there who looked about his age.

" You knew here?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Is Auron Back Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Auron Back Yet?   Is Auron Back Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:19 pm

Angel sighed, she was wearing some normal clothing making her blend into the people. She had a bandanna to cover her hair and a hat over that. She looked like a tomboy girl. She saw two people but ignored them wanting to go to the ocean to explore the caves there. She hoped Amelia did not know where she was, she was suppose to be reading scrolls.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

Is Auron Back Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Auron Back Yet?   Is Auron Back Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:31 pm

"No i live here, Im Just waiing For my GodFather Sir Auron" he replied noticig the gir
Back to top Go down
Daniel Incendium
Leader
Daniel Incendium

Is Auron Back Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Auron Back Yet?   Is Auron Back Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Daniel's eyebrows rose.

" I heard of him, great fighter right for this kingdom . Yeah heard of him, my father has respect for him." he said.

He was not very careful with his surroundings and did not notice the girl one bit.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

Is Auron Back Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Auron Back Yet?   Is Auron Back Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:37 pm

"yes He Left and i havnt saw him since" He said looking to the Ocean again
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Is Auron Back Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Auron Back Yet?   Is Auron Back Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:39 pm

Angel did not mean to overhear but she did. Sir Auron was someone she did hear of growing up. He was a great fighter and her father, before he passed away said he was a great guardian. She felt a pair of eyes on her but ignored it. She ignored the looks and walked towards the rocks . She was not used to athletic since she was taken having care of every second.

" I better not make a fool of myself" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

Is Auron Back Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Auron Back Yet?   Is Auron Back Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:40 pm

Modero noticed the girl was trying to overhear them." Are you trying to eaves drop?" He asked the girl
Back to top Go down
Daniel Incendium
Leader
Daniel Incendium

Is Auron Back Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Auron Back Yet?   Is Auron Back Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:50 pm

daniel looked towards the way he was looking and noticed a girl..........if you could call that a girl.

" Nosy much" he said
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

Is Auron Back Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Auron Back Yet?   Is Auron Back Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:51 pm

Modero just sighed. "You havnt seen anyone called sir Auron Lately have you?" He asked them both
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Is Auron Back Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Auron Back Yet?   Is Auron Back Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:53 pm

Angel jumped at what they were saying. She glared at Daniel.

" No I am not , you know people have their own lives and they don't revolve around yours" she said in the toughest voice possible.

She kept walking her head high trying to climb those rocks that lead to a perfect jump to the ocean. She always heard it was a great place to jump but had never gone there.

She froze at what he said. " Yes I have, now I must go, good day" she said heading towards the rocks.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

Is Auron Back Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Auron Back Yet?   Is Auron Back Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:55 pm

"Wait. Where is he?" He asked following her
Back to top Go down
Daniel Incendium
Leader
Daniel Incendium

Is Auron Back Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Auron Back Yet?   Is Auron Back Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:00 pm

Daniel sighed and followed

" Stupid girl probably lying." he muttered
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

Is Auron Back Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Auron Back Yet?   Is Auron Back Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:01 pm

"Im not taking any risks. I need to see Him" He said
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Is Auron Back Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Auron Back Yet?   Is Auron Back Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:02 pm

Angel kept walking not turning back for fear or recognition.

" Talk to Tidus he will know" she said beginning to climb the rocks, rather clumsily, but kept going .
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

Is Auron Back Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Auron Back Yet?   Is Auron Back Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:04 pm

"Who the hell is he?" HE asked her
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Is Auron Back Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Auron Back Yet?   Is Auron Back Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:09 pm

Angel jumped and almost fell off a rock, but managed to hold on. She managed to turn and glared.

" Well he is a blond boy , hero of our nation, and best blitzball player there is" she said .
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

Is Auron Back Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Auron Back Yet?   Is Auron Back Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:11 pm

"OK Thanks. I'll Search the Castle first,Oh and i wouldnt go up there if i where you" He said wondering off to the castle
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Is Auron Back Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Auron Back Yet?   Is Auron Back Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:14 pm

Angel glared as he left.

" Good riddance" she muttered .

She tried to take a step and heard someone yelling at her.

" Queen Angel, Oh your highness get down" she sighed as she heard this and jumped off.

She put her head down and put her hands out as if she was going to jail.

" Just take me home" she muttered taking off her bandanna letting her hair down.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

Is Auron Back Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Auron Back Yet?   Is Auron Back Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:17 pm

Modero heard this.He stopped."Queen?" He asked as he turned aroun
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Is Auron Back Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Auron Back Yet?   Is Auron Back Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:40 pm

Angel sighed and was taken by the hand. She knew she was going to be fussed like crazy. She did not hear Modero since she was being fussed over.

" Oh your highness, why dress in this retched clothes? Thou art given the best clothing and finest silks and you wear this like a commoner. What would your father say" the caretaker.

Angel glared.

" My father is dead, you know he would never care and do not remind me of him. I may be nice, but know when to be quiet and as my sister says, know your place" she said eyes watering a little.

She walked ahead towards the chariot with the dolphins waiting. She lifted her legs on the chariot as the servant got on .

" Take me home" she said

" Yes your highness , but please take all that off here" the servant said giving her the dress.

Angel sighed and took off the huge shirt and she hand the corset and other things under hair slipping on the dress. She made a face as it was tied tightly and then took off the pants , given the crown.

" You have a meeting now" she said told and Angel nodded.

" Let's go then" she said sighing and they returned to the castle never hearing Modero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is Auron Back Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Auron Back Yet?   Is Auron Back Yet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Auron Back Yet?
Page 1 of 1