Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking Down On the Memories

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

Looking Down On the Memories Empty
PostSubject: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:44 pm

Modero was On His cliff over Looking the Ocean. His Sword was dug into the grond. He was resting his elbow on it. As he looked at the Ocean Memories Of epic battles That had happen here. And how many had been killed. He then remembered that out of everyone he had met he was the only one without an important role. He was Relieved at that.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:45 pm

Amelia looked at the man when she was taking a reflective walk

"Mr. Modero?" she whispered, looking at him from behind
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:47 pm

Modero Then Turned Around hearing the Voice. He saw The Figure that was there And Bowed.

"Oh Hey Amelia" He said
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:49 pm

"Please, don't bow" she said, blushing and looking away.

"You're the one who deserves a reverence" she said, smiling and bowing down, almost touching the ground with her knee
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:51 pm

" Nah I shouldnt be bowed too. I Have Not much importance in the society." He said.

He then put his hand out to help her to get up.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:55 pm

Amelia took his and smiled

"Well, you are a very respected guardian, that, gives you importance. At least to me, you're very important and deserve respect" she said, smiling and sititng on the floor

"what are you doing here, Mr. Modero?" she asked, looking up at him
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:57 pm

"Just Remembering things that happened in the past. Such as the wars. And the Wins for the nation." His Sword was still dug in on the end of the cliff. "And i needed some time away from Auron. He sure changed. He's much more cautious now" He said
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:03 pm

"Times have changed, a lot" she sighed and put her knees close to her chest

"but these are better times, we're trying to keep it peaceful. I don't know what Angel would do if another war started... I admired my dad a lot for that, he knew how to win" she said, looking away

"But I'm sure that, if there was another war, you could protect us"
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:06 pm

"With me, Auron and Tidus Here. Anyone who dares challenge us will pay the price." He said. He knew he shouldnt get too cocky but With Auron here anyone would get defeated. He then remembered the Rumours about the Battle against the Sin
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:09 pm

Amelia smiled to him and patted the seat next to her

"Please, sit down with me" she said, with a big grin

"I'm sure you'll go down in history, as the greatest warriors"
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:10 pm

Modero walked over to her and sat down beside her.

" I dont know. Tidus and Auron Might but im not sure about me" He Said
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:11 pm

"Don't be so modest, you're very powerful, and have a great mind for strategies, I'm sure you'll be remembered by many. At least I know I'll remember you" she said, blushing and looking away
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:24 pm

"I guess i will just live life One day at a time" He said

He noticed her Look Away So he looked at the sky. The SUn was shining brightly like normal.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:36 pm

"I love this weather" she said, closing her eyes and feeling the breeze on her face

"So warm and nice, nothing like the flames nation... it's always hot and sweaty there"
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:38 pm

"Ive Never been out of this nation. The Fire Seems to Hot. But i Might go To Gaia On a mission." He Said
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:45 pm

"Mission?" she asked, widening her eyes

"what sort of mission? I don't recall talking about this to my sister" she said, taking his hand
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:47 pm

"If Tidus Get in some kind of trouble In Gaia I Have to go back him up. He's Looking for any Possible threats or any possible Weaknesses I think" He Replied
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:55 pm

"Oh, Okay" she smiled "You're quite noble, Mr. Modero... just, please, don't get hurt, okay?" she asked, blushing and looking down
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:57 pm

" I Wont get hurt. You can trust me on that" He said smiling. He then looked at the Ocean again. Another Ship Was heading for the dock
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:00 pm

"that's great!" she stated, looking at the boat

"when are you leaving?"
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:02 pm

"Probally a Days time at most" He replied
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:06 pm

"that's... soon" she said, looking at her feet

"when are you coming back?"
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:08 pm

" A weeks Time Max" He Replied. It was a long time for a mission
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:10 pm

"Um... how sad" she said, standing up

"I didn't want you to go away, I wanted you to look after me" she whispered, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:12 pm

"It might just take 1 day if im lucky." He replied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking Down On the Memories   Looking Down On the Memories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking Down On the Memories
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG :: Nations :: Nation Hidden By The Waves :: Ocean-
Jump to: