Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking around

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:19 pm

Amelia walked into the store, hoping to find something cute for her sister to wear, her wedding was coming up and she wanted to look nice, too

"I might find something for both" she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dawson

Matt Dawson

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:20 pm

"Fancy seeing you here..." Matt snickered "Well hello, Amelia...it's been a while."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:21 pm

Amelia turned around as she recognized the voice

"Mathew..." she whispered and hugged him

"it's so nice to see you again, I thought you'd be back in lighting now" she said, kissing his cheek
Back to top Go down
Matt Dawson

Matt Dawson

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:22 pm

He shook his head "No."

"I had to see you again..." he smiled, kissing her forehead "I'll miss you, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:24 pm

"Why didn't you come with your brother to Waves? I thought you'd be there too, I wanted Angel to meet you" she responded, blushing a little and looking away

"I'd love you to come visit, our nation is beautiful this time of the year"
Back to top Go down
Matt Dawson

Matt Dawson

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:26 pm

Matt shrugged and simply hugged her "Would you like to do something?"

"I'm bored as hell."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:29 pm

"As usual, Matty" she repplied, taking his hand and heading to the food court

"We need to get something to eat. You know this place better, what can I eat here that won't burn my tongue?" she said, looking at him and smiling
Back to top Go down
Matt Dawson

Matt Dawson

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:31 pm

"Hmmm..." he said "I'm pretty sure there's a fast food joint near here."

He pulled her closer and wrapped his arm around her shoulders "See. There it is!"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:36 pm

Amelia looked up at him and stuck her tongue out, winking

"You're too quiet, dear" she said, taking his hand and pulling him to the place

"Hello, I'd like anything you have to eat that's cold and sweet" she said to the salesperson, then recieving an iced cone with some red syrup on it

"this is lovely... I'd like another one, please" she said, getting Matt one

"Here you go, Matty" she said, offering the cone in her hand and licking softly on hers
Back to top Go down
Matt Dawson

Matt Dawson

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:15 pm

Matt took his cone and licked his, staring as she licked hers.

God..he thought Has she any idea how much she's teasing? Damn, she's turning me on...

He blinked as he felt a twitch in his pants, and he looked down "Damn!"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:25 pm

Amelia placed a hand on his shoulder and pulled him closer to her, kissing his cheek, close to his lips

"Let's go for a walk, this place is crowded and I hate it like this" she said, smirking and pulling him to the park
Back to top Go down
Matt Dawson

Matt Dawson

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:36 pm

"Uhh...okay..." Matt blinked, taking her hand and following her "Won't the park be busy too though?"

He wrapped his arm around her waist and shrugged "Oh well."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:40 pm

"who cares, really?" she said, looking into his eyes and leaning against a tree

"it's quiet here, and calm... we can do whatever we want"
Back to top Go down
Matt Dawson

Matt Dawson

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:44 pm

"And just what are you planning, Mia?" he asked with a cocky smirk, his mouth inches from hers.

He stared at her, still smirking "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:50 pm

"I like it when you call me Mia" she whispered, grabbing his shirt and pulling him into a tender kiss

"I like it a lot" she whispered, pulling away and wraping her arms around his neck
Back to top Go down
Matt Dawson

Matt Dawson

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:56 pm

"I like you a lot, Mia," Matt admitted, kissing her back gently and pushing her back against the trees "I like you a lot, a lot."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:17 pm

Amelia blushed and looked away, embarrased

"that's, that's very sweet, matty, really" she said, looking into his eyes and smiling

"I have to say, that, well, who wouldn't like you?" she said, leaning her head on his shoulder and making small circles on his shirt
Back to top Go down
Matt Dawson

Matt Dawson

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:26 pm

"Don't get all shy on me, Mia," he said, turning her head to face him "You're the prettiest girl I ever laid eyes on...I think I fell in love with you the second I met you."

His other hand moved to her hip and he moved into kiss her again; more passionately this time.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:59 pm

Amelia closed her eyes and focused on the kiss, letting out a soft moan and hugging him tightly.

I love you, Matt she kept repeating in her head, not able to quite say it and feeling her cheeks hotter and redder as she felt him around her
Back to top Go down
Matt Dawson

Matt Dawson

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Matt's hand slipped up her skirt and his fingers began to rub against her.

"I need to get you wet, baby," he said, hoarsely, before kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:41 pm

"Please...no" she whispered, not quite able to fight him

"We shouldn't. We couldn't" she said again, kissing him back and thrusting her hips softly on his
Back to top Go down
Matt Dawson

Matt Dawson

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:43 pm

"Just my fingers, baby," he said, kissing her neck and slipping a finger inside her "nothing more, nothing less."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:47 pm

Amelia bit her lips as she felt him inside of him, and clinged to him, burying her head on his shoulder

"I've never done this... " she muttered, looking at him

"I've never let anyone touch me like you just did"
Back to top Go down
Matt Dawson

Matt Dawson

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:59 pm

"I'll stop if you want me to," he said, stoppinng and proceeding to pull his fingers away.

"It's entirely up to you."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:02 pm

Amelia placed her hand on his, pushing back in

"I... I don't want you to stop" she said, kissing him softly and putting her hand on his crotch

"I'd never want you to stop"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around   Looking around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking around
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG :: Nations :: Nation Enshrouded In Flames :: Stores :: Clothing Store-
Jump to: