Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sneaking Into the Castle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:41 pm

He Grinned "Yeah You Too" he said and started walking to his room
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:46 pm

"Wait..." Amelia closed her eyes

"You can stay for a little while with me, if you want to" she whispered, looking away
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:48 pm

He turned around and smiled widely "Ya mean It?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:51 pm

Amelia giggled and pulled her into her room, closing the door quickly

"I mean it, but no one can find out you spent the night here, I'd be dead"
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 pm

"Yeah Yeah I Know" He said smiling and sat in a chair
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:56 pm

Amelia sat on her bed and snuggled up in the sheets

"It's really cold tonight, isn't it?" she said, smiling to him

"How did you meet Vivi?"
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:57 pm

"yeah I guess its preety cold" He smiled and sat nearby her "Vivi and his grandpa found me at them ruins"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:58 pm

"Whatever happened to your family?" she said, leaning her head on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:59 pm

He Shrugged "Dunno,Dont Care Neither" He said blankly and stared at the window
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:01 pm

"but... you must wonder who they are and all, if they miss you or something. What is your first memory?" she looked up at him and took his hand
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:02 pm

"All I remember was just bein a baby and livin in those ruins till Vivi showed up" he explained looking at the pale moon
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:04 pm

"How did you get food?" she asked curiously

"it must be hard for a toddler to live like that"
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:09 pm

"I Had to live off the land for a lil while,then just began stealing food for as long as I can remember"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:12 pm

"that must be hard, eating just what you can find" she said, looking at the window and smiling

"I don't imagine myself doing that" she smiled and looked at him "was it hard?"
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:15 pm

"Coursa Ya Wouldnt,Ya live lived the life of luxury babe" He said and layed back "Yeah it was hard but it made me a better man"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:19 pm

Amelia looked down and then at him

"Yes, I guess that's why I don't seem to be good at the choice making, I cannot put myself in less favoured people's place" she muttered down and smiled

"You're a better man? Oh well, I wouldn't want to see the worse man you were before" she chuckled, joking
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:19 pm

He smiled "I guess ya wouldnt since ya can barely stand me" 
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:22 pm

Amelia took a box of chocolates from the night table and took one in her fingers

"Well, you are pretty arrogant, and act like you could do everything just because you wanted to. Life doesn't work that way, mister" she said, placing the chocolate on her mouth and smiling to him
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:23 pm

"I Know it dont,but I Do what i want before I Die Or something,Live life to the fullest ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:27 pm

"I'd like to do that, too" she smiled down and offered him a chocolate

"but I'm afraid I can't, you being here right now is a major violation to the rules"
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:28 pm

"Well,Your a princess right?" He smiled and took the choclate and ate it while talking "Why is there rules"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm

"Well, first because I'm not the queen, and second because 'a princess should behave', which I don't do. Lady Winchester is the only person allowed to order us around, but well, she's given that privilege to almost everyone around here, I'm surprised my sister hasn't gone mad yet" she said, smiling shyly and eating another chocolate

"these chocolates are great, my father used to get them for us when he went to flames"
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:38 pm

"Cool,They taste Good" He smiled and closed his eyes and reached around for some pillow
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:40 pm

"You're sleepy?" she asked, caresing his hair softly

"This is a very comfortable bed, no one has ever slept on it... well, no one who isn't related to me"
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:41 pm

"Yeah Its Comfy alright" He said smiling and gave up looking for the pillow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into the Castle   Sneaking Into the Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaking Into the Castle
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next