Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ambassasor of Waves to Terra

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Empty
PostSubject: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:52 am

Angel got off the carriage and looked around for her environment. She was curious and then she walked towards the door. She then was let in by the servants and was told the King was and she was lead there. She knocked on the door and opened it.

" Hello?" she said
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:45 am

Naki was sitting in a large chair, facing a large painted glass window.
He was reading a playwrite when Angel opened the door to his quarters.
He closed his book and sat it down on the small table beside him.
He guestured for her to sit in the chair across from his.
"Yes? What brings you to my quarters, miss?" He asked softly as his deep piercing eyes watched her enter.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:52 am

Angel curtsied as taught and sat next to him nervously.

" Well I am Angel Mizu, from the Waves Kingdom, a pleasure to make your acquaintance. " she said softly.

She was surprised at how powerful his gaze was, but kept a calm demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:06 am

"Nice to meet you misstress Angel Mizu. I am Count Nara Naki Akiru, of the lands of Terra. It is a pleasure to meet you. Now then, may we skip the formalities?
You can call me Naki." He said softly as he reached down and kissed her hand in a bow.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:11 am

Angel smiles and blushes lightly.

" It is good to make your acquaintance Naki, call me Angel" she said smiling,
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:21 am

Naki's eyes met hers as he looked up from the bow. He released her hand and sat back in his seat. He watched her with his deep eyes and soft smile.
"So, Mizu. What brings you to my land? Quite a long way to travel just to speak with me." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:25 am

Angel nodded.

" Well I am the ruler of the Waves,and I would like us to have a peace treaty since it was never established" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:49 am

Naki looked her over with his deep, powerfull gaze. He watched her eyes with his as his head slowly to hers with a sensually inviting smile and lustfull gaze.
"My, sweet Angel, I would never decline such an offer from your beautiful
presence. Your eyes are like gems from the heavens that your name reveres."
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:53 am

Angel blushes and moves back a little as he got closer. She swallowed with some nervousness, but managed to smile.

" Well thank you Naki, never heard those words spoken from such a man as yourself. I thank thee" she said smiling softly trying to ignore the look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:04 am

Naki moved his head to her's and pressed his lips to hers softly as he pulled but with his warm smile. His eyes were looking into hers again.
"So, you have heard these words of mine before? But surely these words could not had tasted as sweet from any other mouth. I know you're sweet, Angel.
What do you ask of me? I'll offer anything you'd like to you as a sign of good faith to our peace treaty. Anything you would even want of me.....
Anything...."He whispered in her ear softly as his hand raised to caress her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:26 pm

Angel looked at little confused as he got closer. She moved back a little more. She then was surprised as he kissed her and she did not know what to do. She blushed red as he looked at her and she looked back at him confused touching her lips lightly.

"So, you have heard these
words of mine before? But surely these words could not had tasted as
sweet from any other mouth. I know you're sweet, Angel.
What
do you ask of me? I'll offer anything you'd like to you as a sign of
good faith to our peace treaty. Anything you would even want of me.....
Anything...." she heard him say.

" W-w-w-well I would like for us to create the treaty for, we can prevent war. We want for our nations to prosper. I would just need thous contributions as to what thou shall want to gain and I shall compromise as well. I just need t-that and a signature ." she said avoiding the anything part.

She smiled at him even though she was a little surprise the count was this promiscuous actions. She was normally the one to be in control in a conversation, not this time as she was the one being bullied a little . She was sort of angered at herself, for not telling Amelia , for she wanted war with this nation, but Angel refused. Amelia would have prevented this, or, she could have gotten all the attention, which at this moment she would not mind.
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:33 pm

Naki smiled at her reaction. His eyes looked deeply into hers.
"Don't deny yourself the simply pleasures."He whispered softly into her ear.
"I will sign your pappers. But.....first....tell me....." He cut off his softence as he gently pulled her face to his and kissed again. He then kissed her deeply as
his lips parted hers. His eyes watched her closely. "Do you enjoy this?"He whispered. "There is so much more I can do for you...."
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:50 pm

Angel gulped as he got very close and blushed as to what he whispered.
She shook her head now then was kissed by him and tried to push him
away. She felt him kiss her more differently than before. She could not
let him man handle her, she was quiet but not defenseless.

" I won't let you do this. I came for a treaty and nothing more. Desires are stupid and you shall cont-control yourself. I am no courtesan, you can do as you please later with whoever, now behave, or I will make you stop" she said blushing and trying not to stutter too much.
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:07 pm

Naki smiled slyly as his eyes watched deeply into hers.
"Oh, but of coarse, dear Angel. Anything for you..."He whispered before kissing her again."You are a guess here so....anything you want....is yours."He said softly then kissed her deeper as his arms wrapped tightly around her and held her close.
He kissed again then his lips hovered just inches from hers as he whispered softly. "Do you really want me to stop? Or is it that this is all new to you, Angel?
If it's truely your desire, then I will stop..."
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:13 pm

Angel sighed in relief when he said he would. She then gasped in surprise as he kissed her again. She thought he was going to stop, but no he didn't he just pulled her closer to him and she was surprised. She closed her eyes and felt his warmth. She would not do this, she couldn't, but he sure was persuasive.

" I .........I can't....I musn't I have a ...f-f-fian-fiance, my sister would kill me as well, so ...s-stop, please" she said softly looking at his lips. She stuttered as she was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:21 pm

Naki smiled warmly as he released his grip from her. His eyes deeply watching hers.
He slowly and sensually licked his lips as he kissed her again, then slowly backed off. "My apologies. I could not resist. Now then, dearest Angel. Shall we get down to bussiness?" He asked softly as his eyes continued to watch her.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:27 pm

Angel sighed in relief and to some point disappointment as he let her go. She blushed as he licked his lips and looked back up to his eyes. She felt his gaze and shivered a little as he kissed her again and she flet him pulled away she opened her eyes.

"My apologies. I could not resist. Now then, dearest Angel. Shall we get down to bussiness?" she heard him say and nodded.

" Yes let...lets get down to business, Naki, do you have a scroll to begin the treaty?" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:30 pm

"But, of coarse. I have one here." He Naki reached over to the table and pulled off a scroll and a quill ink pen. "Will this be acceptable?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:31 pm

Angel nodded taking it in her left hand and wrote a few things then looked at him.

" Anything you would like from our treaty?" she asked him. " we are willing to give you somethings that you want for yourself or nation" she said.

She wanted it to be fair.
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:37 pm

Naki smiled. "I only wish to better serve my people. I need nothing more."He replied absent mindedly.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:39 pm

Angel nodded.

" Very well, then , my nations want a given statement that no war shall be created and that thous nation never passes the borders of the nations. Also , we want some fertile land in return for some clean water for thous crops. " she said diplomatically.

She was not going to go weak on what she wants. She was used to getting everything she wanted .
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:49 pm

"So...you came here for land, huh?"He asked softly. "That may be tough....ya know, your awefully selfish..."He mumbled tauntingly as he reached over and kissed her softly on the lips.
"Is that all you want? Because land is awefully important here in Terra and as for water, you should see your kingdom about that.....anything else, my Angel?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:54 pm

Angel waited for his response and blushed as to what she heard.

"So...you came here for land, huh? That may be tough....ya know, your awefully selfish..." she felt him taunt her and glared and then was surprised he kissed her . She closed her eyes and did nothing to push him away. Her mind was getting fogged, which was not good trying to compromise.

" I am not selfish we need food from those crops and you need water in Terra that is for sure. I can give you what you need" she said trying to get him to accept it.
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:05 pm

"Hm....I see....you hae a point thre but...how much land would you need?"He asked with a smile. "Land for water isn't exactly a fair trade, now is it?" He replied slyly as he licked his lips again.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:08 pm

Angel thought for a moment.

" Very well what do you want then. We need to feed our people, and Terra has the most fertile lands. So, what do you want in return ? Money or what?" she asked looking anywhere but his lips, so she settled for her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambassasor of Waves to Terra   Ambassasor of Waves to Terra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambassasor of Waves to Terra
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next