Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Her best friend

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Ventos

Lily Ventos

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:02 am

Lily was sitting on the balcony of her castle. She was bored since, her best friend never travelled since that lay Amelia denied the crown. Angel being sweet took it, cutting off their communication.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:09 am

Angel was crying as she drove and saw the castle. She got off and pulled off the bags. She looked at the pair of dolphins.

" Loves, I need you to return to your home. Don't tell anyone where I am. Come to visit when I order you to and never lead anyone here" she said smiling." I love you guys" she kissed their noses and saw them leave.

She ran up to the castle and saw Lily.

" Lily" she yelled while crying.
Back to top Go down
Lily Ventos

Lily Ventos

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:13 am

Lily looked down and gasped as she the condition of her friend. She jumped off the balcony and ran towrds the first floor to see her best friend, or even sister.

" Angel Oh what happened darling?" she said hugging her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:15 am

Angel cried on her best friend and hugged her tight.

" It was Amelia, she she" she said not finishing her sentence crying. " I hate her so much" she said crying.
Back to top Go down
Lily Ventos

Lily Ventos

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:18 am

Lily ushered her and Angel in as she held her close.

" That makes two of us baby. I hated her for being annoying, now I hate her more for having a beautiful girl like you crying. Come on , going to your new room. You are living here now , since I can see you gave your irresponisble sister the crown. come love" she sais patting her head in a sisterly way.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:22 am

Angel laughed lightly and held her friend close as they went otwards her room.

" Why can't you be my sister, I love you chica" she said muffled . " I can really stay here? " she said eyes bright.
Back to top Go down
Lily Ventos

Lily Ventos

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:33 am

Lily smiled and pulled her towards Angel's new room. She made it for her and it was all blue. She made the maids put the stuff away and she then pulled out a short teal dress reching a little belox Angel's thigh and smiled.

" Here wear this. We need to take a walk love and clean that pretty face of yours too." she said smiling.

She then saw a big red mark on cheek and gasped.

" WHO DID THAT?!" she said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:38 am

Angel saw the dress and smiled sweetly. She smiled a little that she was trying to cheer her up. She yelped as she felt her touch the bruise.

" WHO DID THAT?!" she heard her say.

" Amelia" she muttered eyes still a little watery.
Back to top Go down
Oz Ukitaka

Oz Ukitaka

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:42 am

A Man that looked different from the rest of the commoners could be seen on a ferry near by and was dropped off he looked like a man from another continent
Back to top Go down
Lily Ventos

Lily Ventos

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:46 am

She hissed and put her hadn lightly on it. She grabbed some lotion and put it on her face.

" There this is to heal that. You will get in this pretty dress and have aq pretty smile on." she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:56 am

Angel smiled and felt it cool her face. She went to the shower and took off all her clothes watching off the smell of the waves and the smell of dirt making her hair hair lighter. She wrapped a small towel and came out.

" Lily, do you have a corset?" she asked as she put on underwear and still had the towel around her.
Back to top Go down
Oz Ukitaka

Oz Ukitaka

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:56 am

Oz Looked around seeing no one of interest he sat down at the dock 
Back to top Go down
Lily Ventos

Lily Ventos

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:58 am

Lily saw Angel get out and nodded as she went to look for a corset. She found a little one for Angel being petite and came back our with it.

" There you go love" she said
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:06 am

Angel smiled and turned letting Lily put on the corset for her. She then turned back thrown the towel down and putting on the dress and was surprised how short it was for a change, she saw her knees.

" Ventos, you wear these?" she said laughing.

She twirled and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Oz Ukitaka

Oz Ukitaka

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:07 am

He sighed and threw a pebble into the water ".........."
Back to top Go down
Lily Ventos

Lily Ventos

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:10 am

Lily giggled and nodded.

" Well yes I do and I love my legs that's why , now you should let the real you out. You are not stuffy and all that innocent. I mean remember last year when you came here without Amelia, you and I streaked after getting drunk." she said laughing.

She then looked at Angel's hair.

" No more crown hair, now let's fix up that hair of yours " she said brushing the strands.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:21 am

Angel groaned.

" Don't remind me of what I did. I was so drunk, and Amelia never found out. That was fun though" she said laughing.

She twirled and smiled.

" Well now we can have all the fun we want , since I have nothing to care for, just you and me " she said.
Back to top Go down
Oz Ukitaka

Oz Ukitaka

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:24 am

He layed on the deck OOC BORED ><
Back to top Go down
Lily Ventos

Lily Ventos

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:26 am

Lily smiled and giggled.

" Yes we can, you know how free we are here more promiscuous on everything. We could have some awesome escapades. " she said laughing.

" Relationships get in the way" she said laughing
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:28 am

Angel looked at her then her hair and smiled. She felt prettier and more confident.

" Well then how do you find love?" she asked. " Or is it a waste?" she asked looking at Lily.
Back to top Go down
Oz Ukitaka

Oz Ukitaka

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:29 am

He heard talking and he looked around and eventualy passed by them
Back to top Go down
Lily Ventos

Lily Ventos

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:33 am

Lily smiled and patted her head the redness gone on her cheek from the cream she could see.

" Love makes you weak. I know you, she probably took soemthing from you, knowing you it was someone you cared for. Love makes you blind to what are around you. Yes it was be pure, but it can also be lust. Lust can turn to love too" she said.

She sat down next to Angel.

" Love made you weak, want that?" she said
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:41 am

Angel looked at her and nodded.

" So love is stupid I see, you know you are right. Love and lust brought me pain. I should avoid feeling either and concentrate on myself and my needs . I am not a queen anymore and want to stay here. Love is not a priority" she said smiling.

" What do we do now?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lily Ventos

Lily Ventos

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:44 am

Lily nodded.

" Look I am proud you chose this. If you ever come face to face be a bitch, no more little Angel. You are a grown ... petite woman. NO shit from anyone. Now we darling get smashed" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:47 am

Angel nodded and laughed as they ran to the bar.

" Good, haven't had one in a long a good hang over" she said smiling.

" Let's do it!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Her best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her best friend   Her best friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Her best friend
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG :: Nations :: Nation Protected By The Skys :: Castle of the Wind-
Jump to: