Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dinner at the castle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:09 pm

Angel wiped her lips and then saw Noctis. She walked his direction and curtsied as expected. She looked up at him and smiled.

" Hello Sir Noctis, I am glad thou could make it on such short notice. Please sit down" she said taking out her hand to take him there.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Ceram
Gaurdian
Noctis Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:11 pm

He grabbed her hand lightly and followed her recognizing the Lightning leader Noctis remembered seeing him once. He did not like his way of getting things done but put it aside and made a small smile and looked at amelia and smiled slightly
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:12 pm

"Well hello, there!" Amelia said, smirking and giggling

"I didn't know you had friends from Gaia, and specially not the leader" she said to her sister noticing her wiping her lips

"Aw, why did you do that? A kiss on the lips is considered a peace offering in lighting among young couples"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Angel smiled brightly as he took her hand and told him where to sit. She turned to Mary Weather.

" Nana, if you do not , could you please get me a plate for our guest?" she asked sweetly.

Mary nodded and ran back in with what was asked and served to Noctis then bowed.

" Now Sir Noctis thou said you had something to speak to me about?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Noctis Ceram
Gaurdian
Noctis Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:16 pm

"..Yes..but it can wait until we are finished dining" he said politly and turned his attention to his food
Back to top Go down
Thomas Dawson
Leader
Thomas Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:19 pm

"it's okay, Amelia. I probably caught her by surprise" he said, looking at his plate and smiling

"I'm sure next time she'll enjoy it more" he said, looking at her with a seducing smile
Back to top Go down
Noctis Ceram
Gaurdian
Noctis Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:20 pm

He looked at him disgusted "..You Speak of filth at the dinner table..have you no manners.." He glared at him
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:21 pm

Angel flushed at her sister's comment.

" We are in Waves dear sister , and I could not believe what a brute thing he did in front of our guest and without my consent. " she said

She turned to Noctis and nodded.

" Of course Sir Noctis"

She then turned bright red at Thomas' comment. She could not believe he said that.

" I am very sorry" she said to Noctis.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:22 pm

"Absolutely none, Mr. Ceram" Amelia said, giggling and looking at her sister

"don't worry, Angel, I'll make sure to not be there next time, so you can be more comfortable" she added, smiling to her sister
Back to top Go down
Thomas Dawson
Leader
Thomas Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:24 pm

"What we speak of in the table should be none of your business, Mr. Ceram" he said, cleaning his mouth and looking at him

"But please, I wouldn't want to spoil the mood, tell me what brings you here"
Back to top Go down
Noctis Ceram
Gaurdian
Noctis Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:25 pm

"..What Brings me here Is family buisness involving the Waves Nation.." he said eating a small portion of his food
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:29 pm

"Why do you never tell me anything, Angel?" she said to her sister, upset

"what family business, if I'm allowed to ask, Mr. Ceram" she said, looking at him straight in the eyes
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:36 pm

Angel blushed at Amelia's comment. She then turned to Thomas with a glare.

" Be respectful towards our guest please" she said to both of them.

She turned to Noctis and nodded. She then turned to Amelia.

" I will tell you when we are with family" she said meaning Thomas.

" If I ever marry you then you will be family Thomas" she said
Back to top Go down
Thomas Dawson
Leader
Thomas Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:38 pm

"I will be, dear" he said, looking at his food

"This is really nice, what is it, my love?" he asked, looking at Noctis with a cocky smile
Back to top Go down
Noctis Ceram
Gaurdian
Noctis Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:39 pm

Noctis ignored him and finished his food and pushed his chair out "..I Will be on the balcony" he stated before walking out
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:42 pm

"Hm, talk about rude, leaving without permission" Amelia said, raising her eyebrows and drinking some wine

"I'm sorry Tom, but I really need to speak to my sister, could you take care of our guest?" she asked, battering her lashes to her friend
Back to top Go down
Thomas Dawson
Leader
Thomas Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:44 pm

"Okay. If you'll excuse me, then..." he said, standing up quietly and walking towards the balcony

"How's Gaia right now? I heard you were having some trusting issues with your militia" he said to Noctis, standing next to him, letting the breeze move his hair
Back to top Go down
Noctis Ceram
Gaurdian
Noctis Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:45 pm

"..That is my business mind you now.." he said warningly and stared at the pale moon
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:45 pm

Angel glared at Thomas he was being so rude.

" It is coq au vin, my favorite dish. Now excuse me I have some business to attend to" she said putting the cloth on the table after cleaning her face lightly and got a butler to pull the chair back.

" Thank you" she said and tried to go towards the balcony.

She heard Amelia's comment and side. She sighed and nodded waiting for her sister to speak.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:49 pm

"Why is this man here? You knew what we were planning" she said, crossing her arms in front of her

"Is he family with Mr. Ceram, the blitzball player?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Angel sighed and looked at Amelia.

" I had no idea I was to be engaged. You know Amelia I met Noctis as a child and he was very courteous to me. I am not sure he has any familiar relations with Tidus. I met Tidus a while ago when he saved our nation. I do not know why he is here, but he is kind to me and you will all show him respect." she said.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Dawson
Leader
Thomas Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:53 pm

"It's mine, too. We sale weapons to your army and I wouldn't want to know you guys have problems, the more army you have, the more weapons you'll need" he said, chuckling and putting a hand on his shoulder

"You better not be thinking of what I think you're thinking of"
Back to top Go down
Noctis Ceram
Gaurdian
Noctis Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:55 pm

"..And what am I not to be thinking.." He glared at him
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:58 pm

"I should be more aware of what you did and didn't do while I was gone, I shouldn't have left you with Winchester..." she muttered, bitting her finger

"I don't care who he is, and well... you know this marriage is best for our nation, right? I mean, if you really don't want to I guess you don't have to... we'll find another way to create a bond" she added, placing a hand on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Thomas Dawson
Leader
Thomas Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:59 pm

"I'm gonna be straight with you" he said, looking away

"Angel Mizu is my fiancee, our union will make the nations stronger. I hope whatever business you're doing here doesn't have anything to do with that fact" he warned, glaring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner at the castle
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next