Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dinner at the castle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Noctis Ceram
Gaurdian
Noctis Ceram

Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:01 pm

"..Why would I Break up such a 'happy' couple.." he said with sarcasm "...I Dont care about this marriage.."
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:04 pm

Angel sighed. She looked at her sister being scared.

" I do not want marriage now, but I know father would want me to. I was promised to him, please give me some time. Maybe under that rudeness might be my husband" she said.

She then looked at her sister with a frown.

" Their kingdom would be disappointed with out kingdom causing rifts between our kingdom. That would lead to war" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:06 pm

"We would win, anyway... and no, I can convince prince Matt to prevent the war, and Tom's a great friend of mine. Don't worry about that, you'll have time, the wedding shall be for next year" she said, taking her hand

"Now, I wanna hear this" she walked towards the balcony

"Mr. Ceram, if you will, please tell me about this important issue you came to talk to us about"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Dawson
Leader
Thomas Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:07 pm

"Just give us some time... Angel still needs to get used to this" he said, looking at his nails and watching the young ladies head towards them
Back to top Go down
Noctis Ceram
Gaurdian
Noctis Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:09 pm

"..What I came hear to speak about is my Cousin's living arrangements..he refuses to live in Gaia,So I request he lives in upper class..out of the slums..i will not allow my country to hear of me having a poor branch in my family tree.."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:13 pm

"maybe if he worked harder instead of playing blitzball the entire day he could make some changes" Amelia snapped crossing her arms

"I guess we could offer him a better paid job, but if he refuses, we won't do much for him. Be aware that here he's a soldier, not a noble, we can't mix that up or the rest of the people will be displeased"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:15 pm

Angel's eyes brightened at his comment. So he was related to Tidus . She then glared at her sister somewhat disappointed towards her comment. Yes Tidus was not a rich noble, but he was a hero.

" Of course Noctus, he has saved our kingdom and I would not mind. I shall speak to the guards about this. He will live in an upper class lifestyle." she said
Back to top Go down
Noctis Ceram
Gaurdian
Noctis Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:17 pm

"Excellent" He stated and bowed to her "I Thank you,Gaia will see to it that your kindness is repayed" he closed his eyes smiling
Back to top Go down
Thomas Dawson
Leader
Thomas Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:18 pm

"Tidus is the player we talked to earlier, right?" Tom said, taking her fiancee's hand and hugging her by the waist
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:19 pm

"Yes, he is" Amelia muttered, upsted

"I don't care what happens with him, as long as he doesn't come to live with us, I'll be fine" she said, looking at the couple and smiling
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:24 pm

Angel yelped as she was felt Thomas' hand on hers and his hand went on her waist. She felt that her sister lived in a life that was too luxurious. She blushed at the too close contact.

She tried to remain composed and looked at Noctis.

" No need Sir Noctis , we have known each other for a long time and you have been kind to me. I think that is what friends are for" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Ceram
Gaurdian
Noctis Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:31 pm

"..Alright Miss Angel,If You say So.." He glared at Thomas Disgusted
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:34 pm

Amelia sighed annoyed and ran a hand through her hair, knowing she was not behaving properly

"I apologize for this, Mr.Ceram" she said, bowing down and smiling

"We will do as possible to keep Tidus Ceram as comfortable as possible" she smiled to him and her semblant changed completely

"Please, join us for desert as a peace offering"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Dawson
Leader
Thomas Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:39 pm

"You look beautiful with this light, specially with the light red on your soft cheeks" he whispered to Angel, ignoring Noctis and kissing her hair softly

"truly amazing, really"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:44 pm

Angel felt herself blush harder as he was very close and felt his breath so near him. She then felt him kiss the top of her head in front of another royal.

" Thank you" she said softly.

She then looked at Noctis.

" Can you stay please?" she asked him." Or are you in a hurry?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Noctis Ceram
Gaurdian
Noctis Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:47 pm

"..I can stay a short while.." he muttered looking at the pale moon once more then his attention turned to a flash of light and crowds roaring as he saw a professional blitzball game going on
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:49 pm

"Oh, look!" She stated, walking towards the border of the balcony

"I wonder who's playing, damn, I'd love to go and see it upclose. Do you think Winchester would let us go, Angel?" she asked, excited
Back to top Go down
Thomas Dawson
Leader
Thomas Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:54 pm

"Maybe Tidus will be there, we still have a match to play" Thomas said, squeezing his fiancee's hand and kissing it softly
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:57 pm

Angel smiled at Noctis and nodded. She slipped out of Thomas' body slowly as to not insult him. She smiled at him and then saw lights. She turned that direction and smiled at the game that could be seen. She thought of Tidus and how he showed her how to play.

" Beautiful is it not" she muttered turning slowly from the scene.

She froze at Amelia's comment.

" No there is no way they would let us.......but" she said her eyes brightened and she bit her lip fighting a smirk.

She looked at Thomas and nodded smiling more.

" He might be there"
" Oh sweet sister of mine, when have we asked for permission?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Ceram
Gaurdian
Noctis Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm

"..Allow us to Go Then.." He muttered and began to walk off the balcony
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:59 pm

"Well I remember this one time I asked if I could take a short trip to flames to buy some stuff and visit Matt, but she said no!... and I went anyway" She said, turning around and hugging her sister

"I'll make sure you don't get yelled at" she said, grabbing her hand and dragging her out, smiling widely. She loved blitzball.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Dawson
Leader
Thomas Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:02 am

Thomas walked off the balcony slowly, sort of excited to watch the game.

Even though it wasn't his country's sport, Amelia's love for it was a bit stuck on him
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:09 am

Angel nodded and pulled Amelia to her room.

" We cannot go dressed like this Amelia, they will catch us , and they will slow us down. Come on let's get out of this thing and I help you and we just run out of the side of the castle." she said.

She untied the string of her dress and remained in her corset and bloomers. She still had a few layers to go. She turned to Amelia.

" Hurry up and take that dress off, i have a few ones that Yuna got me to dress up as more commoners though the shorts are a little short. They were hers when she ised them" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:13 am

"I don't care, as long as I get to watch the game" she said, pulling the string from her dress and letting drop off.

She quickly changed and grabbed her sister's hand

"Let's go!" she said, running with her to the carriage

"I asked Mr. Jones to take us there, he won't tell Winchester, the guys are inside already, come on!" she said, sliding inside and dragging her sister along
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:14 am

Angel nodded and they ran out to the stadium.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at the castle   Dinner at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner at the castle
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3