Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meetings room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:05 pm

Amelia sat in the room, reading a book and eating some chocolate

Hmm... I wonder where Angel is, I haven't seen her all day
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:25 pm

Angel walked in hoping Naki would find the Waves tolerable and they could make the treaty.

" Well this is where we can discuss anything you might like to converse about" she said smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:14 pm

Naki looked around the room and Amelia sitting down.
"Who is she?" Naki asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:16 pm

Angel turned and was surprised to see Amelia. She smiled and turned to him.

" She is my older sister Amelia, Amelia , this is Naki " she said .
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:17 pm

Amelia looked up and saw her sister with a young man next to her, she was impressed by his eyes

"m-my name's Amelia Rose... I'm Angel's sister, who would you be?" she asked, standing up slowly and offering him her hand
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:23 pm

Angel covered her mouth to stop the giggles from coming out as she heard her sister stutter. She had to admit she knew why she did it, for Naki was handsome, but she never stuttered which was nice to see.
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:31 pm

Naki put her hand in his as he guestured a bow and kissed her hand.
"Oh, my dear beauty, I am Count Nara Naki Akiru of the Terra kingdom.
It is truely a pleasure to meet you, miss Rose." He smiled up at her as his deep eyes locked with hers as he stood back up.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:38 pm

Amelia's cheeks went bright red as he kissed her hand, she couldn't keep her eyes away from him, like they were paralyzed on his purple sight.

"it's a pleasure for me, t-too, Mr. Akiru" she muttered, still not able to look away. Her body felt different at his touch
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:54 pm

Angel laughed at the scene. She could not believe her sister acted this way. She at least had a reason to blush when he talked to her , but her sister blushed at an introduction. She felt a little envy, but then again, so worth seeing it.

" You are so cute sister. Naki you sure have affected her more than I thought" she said giggling.
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:13 pm

Naki glanced back at Angel slyly. Then locked his gaze back to Amelia.
His eyes seemed to look deep into her soul through her eyes with his distant gaze.
He moved to her and put an arm around her and pulled her close as his other hand carressed her soft cheek. He brought his lips to her in a soft seductive kiss as he held her close. His eyes were locked into hers the whole time. He pulled back to where his lips hoved just two inches from hers and he smiled warmly.
"You, my dear, are as sweet as the purest sugar."He whispered softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:19 pm

"Thankyou, Mr. Akiru" she whispered softly, feeling a sudden warmth inside of her, as he touched her. Her heart was beating faster every second she spent around him. She couldn't explain why he'd have such effect on her.

Her eyes couldn't look away from his, her whole self felt vulnerable and exposed at his sight, her lips turned redder, almost asking for more.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:21 pm

Angel felt a pang and looked towards the sea. She did not want to see this. She was disturbed by the scene, but she knew that he only teased her as well as he was teasing her sister. She fell for it like her sister was now and she felt stupid. She was not falling for it again, her sister could have him, she was forced to be married anyways , so no point in fighting it. He was teasing both of them, she was no toy.

" Excuse me" she said leaving them to their business.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:29 pm

Tidus walked inside "hello?"
Back to top Go down
https://rpgame.rpg-board.net
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:30 pm

Angel stopped him from interrupting.

" Come my way, Amelia is......busy with a guest" she said softly.

She was not going to feel a thing, no more, she was not as naive at least she learned young.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:32 pm

"Oh Okay" He followed "So Whats Up?"
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:35 pm

He drew his lips closer to Amelia's for a second soft kiss before pulling himself away and smiling warmly. His eyes piercing into her's. "I am awefully sorry, miss Amelia but, I'm afraid that I have bussiness to attend to. This treat should be carried out but, I'm afraid that...if this treaty is to be signed....I am never to return to see you....else a war will break out and the treaty broken. I for one, find this to be unfair..."He said softly before pressing his lips to hers then pulling back and starting to walk toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:38 pm

Angel sighed and smiled a little his direction. She did not want to remember anything of before.

" Well we have the Count of Terra, Naki and he is here to try to make a treaty with our nation. Amelia, is trying to, convince him as we speak." she said softly.

" None of our business really, since they are older than us" she said shrugging walking towards the balcony.

Last edited by Angel Mizu on Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:39 pm

"Alrighty Then" He smiled and followed her
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:40 pm

Amelia felt him pull away and blinked, waking up from his sight. She didn't want it to happen

She grabbed his shirt and walked to him, grabbing his arm "It's very unfair... there should be a way to stop it" she whispered, walking with him to the door.

She noticed Tidus and rolled her eyes.
"What is he doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:49 pm

Angel smiled that he made her laugh lightly. She felt all she felt being put behind her and forgotten. She cared for him, but she would not take anything or anyone from her sister. She was not like that and she knew she would lose versus her sister. She was too outgoing and did not have as much responsibilities as she did. She sighed and kept walking.

" Well I hope they are happy" she said softly. " Amelia deserves happiness." she said eyes watering a little.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:50 pm

"Something Wrong?" He said walking next to her "Are You Crying?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:55 pm

Angel tried to smile but said nothing for a while.

" I am fine not crying " she said softly. " Just thinking about something sad, I remembered. Ignore me I am being stupid, so stupid." she said softly not looking at him for fear of crying.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:56 pm

He hesitated for a second but hugged her "Dont Be Sad Please"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:59 pm

Angel hugged him back and smiled.

" Let's go somewhere I need to get out for a second. I need some air to calm down" she said softly.

" Please" she said softly looking up to him with eyes a little watery. " I need to get out"
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:00 pm

"Alright,Ill go anywhere you need to go Angel" He said and backed up and turned around "So where to?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meetings room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meetings room
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG :: Nations :: Nation Hidden By The Waves :: Castle on the Island-
Jump to: