Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meetings room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Meetings room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:14 pm

Amelia glared at her and grabbed her wrist

"Do you think I want this for you? Absolutely not, but I can't help it, you were the one to take the throne and you accepted, if you would've said no, the nation would be doomed, you're doing a great job, it's not my fault!" she said, glaring.

"If you had said something I would've asked Tom to back off, I would've found another way to make the nations bond, like you're doing with Mr. Akiru! Why did you have to explode to tell me this? Why can't you just express your feelings like a normal person?" she added, breathing fast and with tears in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:18 pm

Angel glared and felt she was hurting her and pulled her wrist hard away from her sister.

" You never think about things you do them then face the consequences. You always do this Always! I work hard and you just do something and then have to pay for them, no........ I have to fix them. You know why I am not acting like a normal person, because I never had the chance. The only reason I got the thrown was because you were like this always. YOU THINK OF NO ONE BUT YOURSELF!" she screamed the last part.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:26 pm

"That's a lie!" she shouted, upset and slapped her across the face

"I'm sorry..." she whispered and looked down

"But you have no idea, I think of you, you're the only person I care for! You just don't think of it, you don't see it, you're always busy being nice and perfect around everyone else that you can't see how hard I work to keep you safe and good. You think the world is all about working. I can't be like that, all I can do is try to help you, try to find you good people, try to look after you because I know there's people who'll take advantage of you if you let them!" she shoted, with anger in her voice
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:41 pm

Angel felt her cheek redden as her own sister slapped her. She could not believe it, she hurt her both mind and body. She felt her body tremble as not only tears of anger and sadness, but know pain as well. She looked at her furiously.

" You know what if you really cared for me you would have never kissed him. Never I brought him here trying to ask you to make Thomas break his bond with me so I could be with him. Not any more you took him. I never told him, because of Thomas. You think I am that stupid obviously you don't know me . YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME ALL THE TIME FOR CLEANING YOUR DAMN MESSES." she said slapping her back.

She turned back and then looked at her.

" You know what here" she said throwing her the crown." I abdicate the thrown, I hate you and I am leaving this instant. CONGRATULATIONS YOU WON" she yelled and stormed off.

She hated her so much.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:42 pm

Tidus Looked at the two of them and Sighed and walked after angel "Wait,Angel!"
Back to top Go down
https://rpgame.rpg-board.net
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:46 pm

Angel ran faster as she heard Tidus.

" I am leaving you are the guardian of the queen, go protect that bitch" she said locking herself in her room.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:47 pm

"..Dammit" He kicked the floor
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:54 pm

Angel cried and put all the belongings in a suitcase. All she needed she then saw a photo frame of her and Amelia she threw it at a wall and then saw a frame of Lily. She smiled and put it in her suit case. She knew where she was heading now. She took off the princess dress and put her hair up and dressed in normal . She put on some shorts the Yuna gave her and a vest over her corset. She looked different and smiled. She unlocked her room and walked away from the floor towards the door.

" Lily, I'm on my way" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:55 pm

Tidus ran after her "Angel! Come On dont leave" he pleaded
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:59 pm

Angel smiled softly and shook her head no.

" I am sorry Tidus, but for once, I need to be me. No more being controlled. Nice knowing you, maybe we will meet again" she said and kissed his cheek.

She turned around and walked away as she left, she got on her carriage pulled by dolphins and left towards the main lake that lead to the Winds Nation and her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:00 am

Tidus kicked the floor once again and made off to his home sulking
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:01 am

Amelia toched her cheek softly as she watched her sister run away, her legs broke down on her and she fell on the ground, sitting, breathing roughly and chocking tears of anger and frustration.

"I'm sorry..." she whispered, knowning Angel was no longer there. Heavy tears were falling from her eyes
Back to top Go down
Nara Naki Akiru

Nara Naki Akiru

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:07 am

"This is all my fault....I'm going after her. I will fix the damages. "He said seriously as he walked out the door and
Dive into the waters. He swam as fast as he could until he reach the shore. He had no time to rest. He had to move onward. He had to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetings room   Meetings room - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meetings room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG :: Nations :: Nation Hidden By The Waves :: Castle on the Island-
Jump to: