Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Experimental walk

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:42 pm

Amelia walked along with her sister with comfortable clothing through the jungle, looking for some herbs for a medicine.

"Come on, this place is great, so dark!" she shouted, pulling her sister by the hand and smiling back

"You too, Zidane!"
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:43 pm

He sighed How did I Get dragged into this.. He Thought and followed
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:46 pm

Angel giggled and nodded as she walked. Sure she was not used to darkness, being light and all, but she was curious. She wanted to make the Waves nation the best, and for the best, she had to get medicinal advancements. She walked around and then bent down as she found one of the many looking for.

" Amelia this is one of them" she said as she picked it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:48 pm

"Oh great, let me see it" she said, taking it from her sister's hand and examinating it

"looks great..." she whispered and grinned, handing it back

"NOW!" she shouted excited and taking Zidane's hand

"where should we go, now?" she asked, noticing a darker spot, she wanted to go there, she needed to go there.
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:49 pm

He sighed "Out of the Forest Maybe?" He suggested
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:50 pm

Donovan smiled wickedly from the dark, as he spotted the two girls and his guardian

"just one person, okay..." he muttered, as he saw them getting closer

"They have the plant... I need that plant" he whispered to himself, noticing the plant on the girl's posession. He was badly injured and needed that plant to recover faster, as he coudln't run and needed that to go through the jungle
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:51 pm

Angel smiled and walked ahead.

" Well light is a good thing, but the darkness has rare plants and other organisms. Come on" she said as she walked into the darkness.

" This plant can be a scientific advancement for our nation" she said caressing the plant.

She needed time for her eyes to adjust to dark.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:53 pm

"We can't leave, that wouldn't be fun" she said, dragging him to the darker side and smiling

"We shouldn't leave until we have everything we can find, I could stay here forever, actually" she muttered, smiling down and pointing at the plant

"This is a really good one, good job, Angel" she caressed her sister's hair and smiled up
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:54 pm

Zidane looked around cautiosuly not trusting the dark and what it may unfold so he grabbed his twin daggers
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:55 pm

Donovan's eyes widened at how close the sisters were

"Oh hello, beautiful" he muttered, reaching out quickly and grabbing one of each of the girls' arm with his strong but bony hands

"Now, what do we have here?" he said, standing up and dragging them closer to him, smiling to the guard. His leg was dripping with blood and his face was pale and bruised
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:58 pm

Angel yelped as he pulled them towards him. She saw his red hair even in the dark. She blinked a few times and her eyes got used to the darkness.

" Your hurt" she said softly looking at him worriedly.

She was naive, and unlike her sister who was not naive, she wanted to help anyone injured. She knew it was her weakness.

" Let me and my sister go and I will heal you" she said softly looking straight at his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:02 am

"No..." she muttered down, looking away

"Please, whoever you are let go of us, we do not want to hurt you" she then glared at her sister and looked into her eyes, making her read her lips

"we are not helping this man, he obviously wants to hurt us" she said without sound, moving her lips quickly so only her sister could understand.

She then looked at Zidane with a worried face, she was scared, but didn't want it to show
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:04 am

Zidane Looked to them "Dont Worry Ill get this guy Good!" he said and rushed at him at high speeds
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:09 am

Donovan smiled wickedly and jumped to a tree, jumping from tree to tree with them in his arms.

"We need to get going, darli-" his voice was interrupted by pain. Though they were at least 12 miles away from the guard, his legs gave up and he fell on the ground, making them fall too

"Fuck, it hurts so bad" he complained, letting go of them and looking up

"come on, kill me, you know you want to blondie" he smirked at Amelia, noticing the fear in her eyes. He then looked at the other teen, who was giving him a worried look, he thought that it must've been a joke, he thought he wasn't gonna make it after that.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:15 am

Angel yelped as she was carried away. She calculated that he would not last long and she was right when her fell. She yelped as she fell on the ground and winced. She saw him taunt Amelia but she looked at the injury and bit her lip. She stopped Amelia from hurting him and leaned down to his level.

" Amelia, he is too hurt, he might die." she said looking up to Amelia.

" Please , let me help you heal and in return you let us be on our way. It is obvious that you want the plant, so I can help you heal it.. Please , we won't hurt you" she said softly showing she was being honest.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:19 am

Amelia bit her lip and looked down at them

"No... we need to go, this guy wants something from us, what is it and who are you?" she asked, crossing her arms and glaring at the man on the ground.

She wasn't gonna fall so easily, she knew the man was up to something to actually recognize them and drag them with him, her soft spot wasn't hit by his blue eyes

"Say it and we might help you" she said, bending down and pulling her sister back up "Stay away, in chase he tries to do something"
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:22 am

"My name's Donovan Gaara and you don't wanna know more, kiddo" he muttered, grabbing his leg and biting his lip "You're right, I wanna get better, I need a place to rest, I am homeless and don't wanna stay here in the dark jungle much longer, please, you are only hearing my voice blondie, you know you want me to go with you, same with you, nicey" he added, looking at them deeply and smiling, trying to hypnotize them.

His main power was to mezmerize people with his eyes, making them do what he wanted, he planned to use that against the Mizu sisters and get them to show him their residence.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:26 am

Angel unlike her sister felt a pang in for his deep mesmerizing eyes. She was very naive and helped when ever she could in any little or big thing. People let he rule at a that age for that reason. She glared at Amelia when she was pulled away from the man she wanted to help.

" Amelia I good deed is something that should always be done. Please, he is homeless and the castle is very big , you don't have to see him and he will stay out of your hair please. Donovan needs help" she said softly to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:29 am

"You're obviously joking, this man cannot stay in the castle, he'd kill someone with his glare" she said, shaking her head and looking away from his eyes. The blue magnets were strong, and she had a bad history with hypnotic eyes.

She saw her sister look at her with big begging eyes, she sighed and looked down
"Fine, but if someone gets hurt, it'll be your fault" she muttered, offering the man a hand but still not looking at him
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:32 am

"You're a very good person, Nicey" he said, looking at her deeply and smiling wickedly, knowing she was too naive to care about his real intentions.

He then took Amelia's hand and smiled, knowning she was avoiding his sight. He placed his hand on her cheeks and forced a close look, glaring into her eyes, trying to get her, too.
"You see, you need to be more like Nicey, she's a good girl, you're obviously filled with overbuilt confidence and don't trust people, you're like me" he whispered into her ear, licking it softly.

He then got up and put an arm around their shoulders, supporting himself on the sister's weight, his eyes meeting with Angel's, knowning he was for the moment, his posession. He could also feel how the older one wasn't falling for it, but he knew that with some forcing and seduction, she'd fall, too.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:38 am

Angel smiled at her sister brightly as she agreed and hand out her hand to Donovan to help him as a sign of what could be a friendship. She smiled brightly and then saw her sister look away from him. She frowned lightly, almost making a pout and felt eyes on her. She almost complained about his weight since she was short, but said nothing. She did not fall for his seduction, but it was her heart that made her do it, it was big and wanted to help anyone she could. Donovan looked at her and she looked back and blushed at how close he was looking at her. She felt nothing the she was controlled.

" Amelia let's go our ride awaits" she said smiling sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:41 am

"Sure, as long as I get this man away from me as soon as possible" she muttered, looking down at her feet and trying to ignore him.

"where was the carriage?" she asked, stopping and changing the weight from one foot to another. The woods were dark and quiet, she hadn't listened to the horses since he grabbed them and jumped over the trees.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:45 am

"You're amazing, thankyou" he said, smiling at her and giving her a soft kiss on the forehead. Angel reminded him of the girls back in his hometown, so weak and innocent. Amelia reminded him of those who had kicked him away, cold and closed-minded, only worried about what was politically correct.

"You should look at me, know your enemy" he whispered in Amelia's ear, kissing it softly and licking it. "You'd look great in my bed, right next to your sister" he whispered again, leaning his heand on her shoulder as he felt her stop and talk.

"I think the carriage is over there, let me guide you, Mia" he whispered and inmediatly noticed he had let them know he knew their names "It's west at least 12 miles away, I'd run, but I'm hurt and tired" he sighed and kissed Angel's forehead again.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:52 am

Angel's eyes were normally bright and she had a gleam in them about all the time. This time they were blue and blank with no gleam or sparkle. She was controlled by him. She looked around not noticing what he was saying to Amelia, but she felt his cold lips on her forehead. She blushed slightly, but said nothing.

" I think it's that way" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:57 am

Amelia glared at the man as she felt his breath on her ear and neck, she knew something was wrong, but she wanted to please her sister and prove to herself that she could be nice, aswell.
She heard his comments and felt sick at his voice, there was something about him that was extremely frightening, but also amusing and seductive.

Amelia bit her lip as she started walking faster in the east direction, trying not to think about what he was placing in her mind, the thoughts weren't right, but they wouldn't go away.

"Shut up Mr. Gaara, please" she muttered softly, accidentally crossing sights with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Experimental walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Experimental walk
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG :: Planet :: Petrified Jungle-
Jump to: