Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Experimental walk

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

Experimental walk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:00 am

Gaara noticed her eyes laid on hers and smiled widely perfect.

His eyes stabbed into hers as he got closer to her, pecking her lips and then turning around, pecking Angel's. Now they'll want me, so bad they won't have time to think.
"I know you want me, Amelia, I can see it in your eyes" he whispered to her, licking her roughly and caressing her cheek with his fingers.
"And I know your sister will, too" he added, looking over at Angel, who's expression was unreadable.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:04 am

Angel was lost in her muddled thoughts not really not noticing anything that was going on. She jumped when she felt his cold lips on her full ones. She almost kissed back, but pulled away instead.

" Act like a gentlemen Sir Gaara" she said a little annoyed. " You cannot touch me like that. "

Yes she was known as sweet and innocent, but she was not stupid. She ran the country successfully that had to mean something. She moved away a little and went back to her thoughts almost there to the carriage.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:08 am

Amelia's eyes widened as she felt his lips on hers, her anger was starting to rise and she was starting to lose control
be nice, be nice, be nice

"How dare you Mr. Gaara!" she shouted, walking faster and avoiding his sight. She did not want him to look at her, she knew there was something in him starting to get her, she now knew she had a weakness for men.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:11 am

"I'm sorry love, I couldn't resist your sight" he muttered to Angel, as he turned his head and noticed how confused and upset Amelia looked. Her words were tough and clear, but he knew there was a fight inside of her.

"Don't worry, darling, I'll make sure to do you first, your sister needs more time alone with me" he whispered to her, caresing her cheek again and hitting it softly, to make their eyes meet again "Your eyes tell me you're pure, you cannot resist someone new to you, your bubbly personality will make you fall harder for me, I promise" he whispered again, kissing her softly and pushing her face away, turning to Angel and kissing her forehead

"I'm really sorry, Angel, seems like you'll need more time to learn" He said, stopping with them and getting inside the carriage, that was waiting for them. He wanted to see who'd sit next to him, so he could start his plan.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:16 am

Angel looked at him and did not feel a thing. She was innocent and quiet so she did ignore him. She felt uncomfortable around him, but her heart told her to be kind towards the man. She got to the carriage and pulled Amelia aside.

" Who will sit next to him. Honestly I don't care" she said softly to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:19 am

"Not me, I don't wanna be near than man..." she whispered insecurely and took her sister's hand

"Feel my heart, why is it going so fast? It's because he's weird, please, I don't wanna be near him" she muttered down and pushed her sister inside the carriage. Something told her she knew something was wrong too. But, she was the queen, she could not be harmed.

"I'll do it" she said, with a blank voice sliding inside, sitting next to the bleeding man, his aura was cold and dark, and his red lips were curved into a wicked smiled.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:27 am

Gaara licked slowly on his lips as he felt the two sisters slide in. He felt Amelia's warmness and smiled wickedly now for the questions

"I've heard a lot about you, girls, one of you is running Waves Nation, which one, if I'm allowed to ask?" he questioned, looking at both of them and smiling at Angel's distracted semblant. He knew the girl was gonna be hard, her mind was somewhere else.

Amelia's eyes were focused on the road, he could tell she was scared of his presence. As the carriage moved forward, he jumped closer to her, forcing her to look into his eyes
"Look at me, darling, what do you see? Answer my question, or make her do it"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:31 am

Angel looked out of the window humming to herself as she always did. She smiled as she saw the surroundings getting out of Gaara's control. She smiled as a peasant waved at her and she smiled sweetly and waved back. She was thrown flowers at the carriage and smiled grabbing them. They were always sweet to give her flowers.

" I am the queen" she said as if it was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:37 am

Amelia looked widely at her sister, she was cornered by the scary looking man. She knew for some reason Angel wasn't in ther five senses, she asumed she wasn't the only one being harrased by the man, but Angel looked so calm, so okay with herself. She was scared when she heard her name her position with such calm, as she always embraced it as something too big, blushing and looking away.

Amelia looked at the man and felt shivers run through her back, even though it was getting hotter by the road, she could feel his cold breath on her neck, getting closer and closer to her.
"P-please Mr. Gaara, stay a-away from me, you're too close" she muttered, not able to keep her eyes away from Donovan's cold sight, his icy eyes felt like stabbing her soul.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:42 am

Gaara was pleased with the queen's answer, now he knew he had to focus his trusting skills with her. Amelia would be a toy to him, he knew she could help him talk her sister into stuff, he also had to admit he felt some lust over the older looking girl.

"Shh" he whispered, placing a hand on her cheek, making her feel colder now "You must remain quiet my love, your eyes are talking to me, your deep blue eyes are the only thing I wanna hear from you" he then kissed her softly and looked over at Angel, who's mind stayed somewhere between the flowers and the song. "Your little sister is busy with her own mind, now, lend me yours and I promise I'll make you feel things you've never felt" he ran a cold hand through her back and looked at her, pressing his sight into her now submited eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:53 am

Angel did not seem like that cunning type, so this was her advantage. Though yes she was innocent and kind, she hid the thoughts she had. She knew this man was intriguing and though he sister denied it, she lusted after him. She helped him for he was hurt, and she knew she had to be careful. She distracted herself knowing it would be easier for her to avoid his attention by looking out the window. She was always like this and though queen , people still underestimated her which she did not mind for she went under the radar.

She was not easy for someone to attract her attention, body or heart. She was trusting with people, yes that was true, but never with body or soul. Her father told her when young that though she had the weakness of being too trusting it could be her advantage by being underestimated by people, and her to learn from the peoples actions. Her eyes were back and bright blue that everyone knew. She was naturally submissive , but to a certain level. She saw what he was going and saw her sister.

" Get your hands off her Sir Gaara, mind your manners, for my sister is important to our Nation as well. I will not let you do that" she said in a strong voice and pulled Amelia towards her.

It was comical to see the younger shorter princess take control of the situation . Angel turned to Amelia and squeezed her hand.

" Amelia, look at me calm down" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:21 am

Zidane caught up eventualy and he looked down with angered eyes from a tree top and he jumped down and landed "Let them Go You Psycho!" he said and held a dagger to his throat
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:37 pm

Amelia clinged to her sister, holding her close, she was highly relieved that her sister had taken her away from him, Gaara was something she couldn't understand, something about his moves and breathing just kept getting her attention, even though she thought he should have been left alone to die in the jungle. Amelia knew that guy was giving them serious problems.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do, sorry sorry sorry" she kept muttering, with her eyes closed and trying to regain her will. "You should've done something before!" she snaped waking up and holding her closer "I hate you so much right now, but thankyou" she whispered and hugged her.

She then saw Zidane threaten the redhaired man. Her throat had a knot and she didn't know who she wanted to support, somewhere inside of her didn't want Donovan to go away.
"Zidane please stop" she shouted, with fear in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:59 pm

Gaara smirked at the sisters, as he felt Amelia being pulled away from him.
"Darling, I was just gonna show her a good time, she looks like she needs one" he said smiling, noticing how much impact he had left on the teenager. Donovan was sure he could get Angel by getting Amelia first, his plan had no flaws, he had spent too much time on it.

He then felt a cold knife on his throat, his blood went colder as he smiled, the feeling of death near him made him smirk widely. "What do we have here, huh?" he smiled, looking up at the non-familiar person
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:42 pm

"Ill Kill You right here.." he said coldly pressing the dagger to his jugular vein
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:49 pm

" I love you too Mia" she said softly.

Angel hissed at him angrily. She held hers sister close . She did not know why, but she did not like him and felt he was eccentric.She did not feel anything for him and she glared hard. She pushed Zidane away as she wanted to see Donovan clearly.

" Sit down I ask you too " she ordered.

" You are not going to touch her she is not a toy" she said angrily " You watch your hands you barbarian" she said in a cold voice, so unlike her.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:54 pm

Amelia looked at the redhead, noticing how much he was enjoy the situation. She knew he was something they'd regret

"thankyou..." she muttered to her sister, griping tightly on her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:58 pm

"I see you can be tough, too" he hissed, grabbing Angel's chin and pulling her closer. The younger royal was starting to break.

"Come on darling, what would happen if I hurt your beloved sister? I'm sure she'd enjoy it, she's just like a tiny flower in a weed field, asking for someone to break her" he whispered, his face was so close his cold breath could be felt on Angel's neck
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:03 am

Angel glared and tries to pry his hands off her face. She was not used to showing she had a fiery attitude. She was normally quiet , submissive , shy and kind to everyone. She did not feel that way about him. She felt him get her angry easily. She glared straight at him.

" I would rip you to pieces. I am not usually violent, but you will not put a finger on her. I might be the younger one, but I will not just let you. She is not weak, not at all. After we heal you , You will leave our sight" she said glaring hard and angrily.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:08 am

Amelia pulled her sister to his side, with an 'i told you so' look on her face, she was in denial, she didn't want to face what was going through her mind.

"Please, let's drop him here, he obviously wants to hurt us both" she whispered, looking down and almost smiling. "And I kind of want him to" she muttered to herself, looking at her legs and being disgusted by her words
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:15 am

Donovan Gaara's face distorted into a vicious smile, that then exploded in a shivering laugh, a high pitched mock at the sisters that would kill a living being if heard too close.

"see? she wants me" he said, crawling to their side and pulling Angel to him "You want me to, I'll make you want me" he hissed again, licking her cheek viciously and then turning to Amelia. "Darling, I know you want me, I want you to, I promise I'll make you hurt so much you'll enjoy it, I'll rip you apart, and then I'll rip your little Angel, too" he whispered into her hear, touching her neck and softly pressing his nails against her skin.

He turned back to Angel and smiled, crawling to sit between them. "If I were you, I'd keep me, aparently, your sister now needs me to live, I'm sure she'd die of depression if she didn't have me near her" he hissed in her ear, smiling with rage and pleasure, knowning he had bewitched the young princess "And I'll make you kill yourself from so much love you'll have for me, too"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:23 am

Angel let herself being pulled towards Amelia and let her do it. She glared and shivered lightly as she felt him pull her close. She was disgusted by him and was shocked at how her sister was wanting and almost pining for this man. She personally was not.

" Like hell I would want you. My sister won't fall all the way" she said and shivered as she felt him lick her cheek. " She won't pine for you like I would lower myself towards you , never" she said hissing.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:26 am

Amelia sighed at his touch and almost pulled him closer, her will was breaking and she did not know how to avoid it, now a hot feeling inside of her was almost comanding her to submit to Gaara, but her clean site knew it was a trick.

"Angel is right... we, we could never be broken by someone as low as you" she muttered, trying to speak her mind, that was now floaded with masochist thoughts. She now hardly recognized her sister, since everything she was starting to see was Gaara.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:32 am

Gaara chuckled at their statings and smiled to Amelia, his eyes comanding her to look. He took Angel's hand and kissed it, smiling softly. "I apologize, I shouldn't have acted like that, I'm just in pain and am not sure what I'm really talking about" he said to the queen, smiling nicely to her.

"Please, accept my life as my gift, I'll devote myself to you" he added, smiling and laughing histerically on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:40 am

Angel forced herself , hard no to laugh out loud at his speech. She was not stupid, she knew that was bull, but being a queen she could not be too rude.

" Really, your whole life........then go kill yourself" she muttered before she could make herself stop.

She blushed and looked the other way.

" Whatever you want, though when we heal you, you can't blame the pain." she said monotonously.

She looked at her sister and rolled her eyes, she sure felt the older one now. It was Naki all over again, except she felt an attraction towards Naki quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental walk   Experimental walk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Experimental walk
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG :: Planet :: Petrified Jungle-
Jump to: