Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rider

Rider

Location : Hidden In The Shadows Stalking You Because I am Going To Make You My Next Meal! >:{

Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:20 am

Rider sits on a thick branch high up cherry blossom tree hidding in the shadows while the stars shined brightly in the night sky, waiting for her next victom to appear.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:40 am

Modero headed back to the wave country. He could see something out of the glimpse of his eye. He turned around but saw nothinf. He Leaned on a tree.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

Location : Hidden In The Shadows Stalking You Because I am Going To Make You My Next Meal! >:{

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:30 am

Rider notices a figure in the night as he eyes glow staring at him from her hiding spot, she smirks revealing her fangs in the corner of her mouth.
"Hm looks like I found my first victom of the night. I can hear his heart beat and the blood corsing through his vains. Mm just hearing the sound of his heart beat against his chest is making hungry desire grow inside me." She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:44 am

Modero knew that he wasnt alone. His Sword was lying on his shoulder and was like aurons... More than hlf his size. " You Had to give me such a big sword didnt ya?" He thought to himself. He flipped it off his shoulder with one hand and lookd around. " Yeah I know someone's there so just come out" He said
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:49 am

Rider hears him speaking but she doesn't come out of hiding as she continues to stare at him with hunger in her eyes.
"Great he knows I am here but he still doesn't know where I am. I still have the upper hand." She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:51 am

" Hiding in the darkness? Good Plan, But I will find you soon. Just come out " He Said confidently. He then had a feeling that this person was hiding for a reason but he didnt know why.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:57 am

Rider raises her eyes in amusment hearing his words.
"He is a cocky one. Hm? I wonder if I should amuse him before I turn him into my next meal?" She thought to herself, She smirks evilly as she decided on her dession, she disapears out of the tree and reapears in front of him.
"Well well your not a human that is fooled so easly." She said smirking even more showing her fangs as she looked at him hungerly.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:00 am

" I can tell when someone is lieing. So Dont lie to me, And if you try to even touch me... I dont hesistate to kill" He Said. He Knew she was a vampire now. His Sword was back on his shoulder and he was looking at her grinning. " You must be very hungry by the look on your face" He said
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:06 am

Rider laughs evilly as she continued to look at him with hunger in her eyes.
"Muhaha what makes you think you can kill me? Maybe I am looking for a little bite to eat." She said as she licked her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:07 am

"Ive Killed many, been in wars and had this sword since i was 5 so yeah I think i can kill you. And i would suggest you gofind someone else to be your victim" He Said Grinning" So Stop your evil laughing and Shh"
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:16 am

Rider laughs evilly harder hearing his words.
"Muahahaha you shhh and no I don't think I want too. I have lived many life times compared to a humans.
I have killed many humans making them my victoms. You amuse me so I don't think I would want to search for another human to eat."
She said as she walked a little closer to him wanting to see how he would react to her getting closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:32 am

Modero moved forward to Her and Closed her mouth. " I Wasnt asking you to... I was telling you to" He said. He then walked back
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:32 pm

Rider hissed after he closed her mouth walking back to his spot his was standing in.
"Hssssssssssss I don't have to listen to you! Now your just becoming irating instead of amusing you. Its not smart to piss off a vampire human! You keep it up your death will be painful. I was going to be kind and made sure you didn't suffer to much but I see your going to be diffacult."
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:38 pm

"I Dont know if you know but im no normal human..." He grinned as she threatened him. " So Why do you hang around here anyway|
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:42 pm

Rider hss again as she narrowed her eyes at him.
"Hsss what do you think? Looking for a meal! If your not a normal human then what the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:45 pm

" I Am Half Demon... Eagle Demon" He Said. "And wouldnt it be better if you hunted In A Nation at night?" He asked after
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:52 pm

Rider raises her right eyebrow as a "Tisk" sound excapes her lips.
"No I hate crowds of people. I preffer to hunt in more private place. Half demon now you have become intreging to me. If you are really are half demon then you won't mind letting me have a little taste of your blood."
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:55 pm

" How About i get some for you in a cup" he Said Grinning He. Opened His Bag And Took Out An empty vial.. He Took Off His Blood Stained Bandage from his left hand and placed the injurie Over The Vial. The Vial Was Soon Filled up with blood so Modero Covered up His Bandage again. " Here You Go'' He said
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:07 pm

Riders eyes glow smelling the blood as he fngs exstend staring at the vile with hunger in her eyes, she walks over to him taking the vile from his hand, she drinks the vile down.
"Mmm your blood is tasty. But why would you give me your blood?" She asked a bit shocked about him giving her a vile of his blood to her.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:09 pm

" Because You were hungry" He Said. His Sword was still on his shoulder so he put it down on the floor. The End Was Digged deep into the ground
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:12 pm

Rider holds out the vile to him.
"Here this blongs to you. I still don't understand why considering I am a vampire. Even though your half demon your still human and humans dispise vampires. Why don't you dispise me?"
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:15 pm

Modero took his vial And Put it back into his bag. " I was taught to love everyone. So To Love everyone I will" He replied placing his bag on the floor. He then walked over to a bench and sat down leaving his sword behind.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:17 pm

"Love? Most vampires don't know love only survieval." Rider said as she watched him sit on a bench.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:19 pm

" Yeah Well I was taught survival too. I Love even the Ones i Kill and the ones who despise me. But I still love them.... Unless they were total Bastards" He Said
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:27 pm

Rider shakes her head.
"I wouldn't know about love or loving my enmeies or even the ones I kill to feed to surive. As long as I lived I never knew love. I had sisters but they dispised me and even would pick on me so I have no need for love."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next