Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rider

Rider

Location : Hidden In The Shadows Stalking You Because I am Going To Make You My Next Meal! >:{

Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:51 pm

Rider stops in her tracks when she smelled the scent of blood, she turns around noticing Modero climbing out the window, a tisk sound excapes her lips.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:17 pm

" It was the faster and easier way" He said
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

Location : Hidden In The Shadows Stalking You Because I am Going To Make You My Next Meal! >:{

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:22 pm

Rider shakes her head as she walks over to the broekn basement window.
"If you say so but do you have to tempt me by being so careless when you cut yourself?" She Said as her fangs exstend from smelling the secent of blood.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:26 pm

(G2g Now See you tommorow)

Modero shrugged. " I dont really know" He said while jumpin into a tree
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:29 pm

Rider climbs out the window when he jumps into a tree.
"Well you should be more careful."

ooc: aww ok bye see you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:08 pm

" Yeah ill try... Not making any promises" He said as He saw someone in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:47 pm

"Fine but I hope you at least try." Rider said

ooc: Sorry I have been really sick the past few days. I would come on my compture but couldn't stay on for too long cause I am sick and drowsy on medaction that makes me really sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5