Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:29 pm

" No That Is wrong. Love is what makes us stronger. Love is Infact the most powerful in the universe... Or so they say, I think Death Is More powerful but what do i know" He Said

OOC: In real we all know the most powrful force in the universe is chuck norris
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

Location : Hidden In The Shadows Stalking You Because I am Going To Make You My Next Meal! >:{

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:34 pm

Rider rolls her eyes as a tisk sound excapes her lips.
"Tisk love the strongest force? I would agree with you about death cause you can only offically die once but you can have your heart broken more than once. Death is much apealing to me than love."

ooc: lmao chuck noris is awesome. Plus my grandmother loves him O.o
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:37 pm

" But in theory Love is stronger. If You are figghting for someone who you really or just normally care about is in trouble Your strengtgh will go to the max and beyond" He Said Still on the bench
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

Location : Hidden In The Shadows Stalking You Because I am Going To Make You My Next Meal! >:{

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:47 pm

Rider walks over to the bench she sits down on the other end away from him.
"If you say so. I have a master I serve and that is it. I don't know love or desire to love. My master uses me in battle when he pleases even if it ment my death. I can't do anything without my master knowing so love wouldn't have no part in my life as long as I serve my master. I have never been loved by anyone so there fore I have no desire to show love towards others when I only got curlty from those that are spouse to love and care for me."
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:51 pm

" That dosnt mean you cant change... Itg means you should" He Said Noticing she had sat down. " Who is your master anyway?" He asked her
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:57 pm

Rider looks up at the night sky while her ice pink lavander eyes faintly glow in the moonlight.
"You wouldn't know him. Shinji Mato is my master. Hes not someone you want to cross pathes with. He is cruel and wicked."
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:00 pm

" Seems perfect for me to kill" He Said with a grin. He noticed her eyes glowing a bit. It was around midnight and everything was quiet.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Rider looks at him raising her eyebrows as her eyes continued to faintly glow from the moon light.
"Well I wouldn't be so cocky he wouldn't be killed so easly beside he would just use me as a shield if you battled him. I dispise him but yet at the same time I don't mind him being my master so I'm not all alone."
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:09 pm

" If he used you as a shield i would just go past you. The more dangerous The more intrested i get. So Tell me what is his race?" He said then asked.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:30 pm

Rider looks back up at the sky as she relexes her eyebrows.
"You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
Hes human but he forced me to be his slave by using one of my old maters spells that forces me to sever and fight for the one that cast the spell from the book of the False Attendant. The book, which acts as a provisionary command spell, allowing my matter to control me at his every whim. If he would to use the spell beyound its limit it would destrony me and I would die."

ooc: Sorry my net slowed down. >.<
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:32 pm

" That Spell book. Ive heard of it before but where.. AURON! Thats it auron Was Under Contro Of The Sin Using that same spell In That Book.But He cant remember how e broke it. I think there is a reverse spell Is In that book" He said
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:39 pm

"Hm? Well I am not giving my hopes up even if what you speak is true but why are you telling me this?" Rider Said.

Last edited by Rider on Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:43 pm

\ooc; not \gonna say Anythin

Modero then replied " Because people or Vampires in this case or anything infact should be Forced into Doing something. They Should have a choice... I did I could Havr Worked for my father as A murderer. But i decided to Murder only on orders"
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:48 pm

"Hm I see. Well that is kind of you to say that no one should be foreced but to have a choice in what they do. Who knows maybe I will alway serve my master as long as he lives." Rider Said.

ooc: Not gonna say about what? lolz. blonde moment.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:51 pm

OOC: still not gonna say G2g In a bit for a bit.

" Well He will die by my hand soon" He Said Grinning. He hadnt killed any skilled people in a while so he wanted to kill this guy or tleast Defeat him
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:00 pm

Rider looks back at him raising her eyebrows.
"Wow you sure do have a desire to kill my master. You just want to kill my master cause he is powerfull and its a challage."

ooc: Oh ok. lolz
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:03 pm

" No Not really. I Just want to fight someone Worth fighting. Plus To free you... And ok your right your reason aswell." He said.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:34 pm

Rider laughs.
"Haha thought so but you want to free me? Why would you think I don't deserve to be someones servent? If you think about it I do deserve being a slave to a human cause I hunt humans. Its ironany."
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:17 am

" Yeah you hunt Humans I Do too, IJust Kill them for Missionary reason and for random reasons sometimes. And Like i said someone shouldnt be forced to do something" He Said
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:36 am

"You're right. Someday I will be free but till then I will continue to be a servent." Rider Said as she noticed the sky starting to change from night to day, she stands to her feet as a grunt sound excpaes her lips. "The sun will be coming up in about a short few hours so I should be getting going before the sunrise hits the harzon. It would be bad for me geting caught out durring the day light."
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:56 am

" And How Would you be a Servant again. And Ok, there are some Dark houses just down from the lake." He Said As He Said that 2 feather sepeerated appeared on his back. more feathers cameout until He Had Eagle wings. His Wings made A Large Shadow
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:42 am

Rider raises her eyebrows looking at him impressed when she seen him sprout wings.
"Um thanks I guess."
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:43 am

" The Sun Will Be Up Soon So I suggest you get going now." He Said. He grabbed his sword and placed it In a Sword holder on his back which he hardly ever used. He Then Jumped up into the air flapping his wings starting to fly but staying put waiting for the sun.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:58 pm

Rider nods her head then she starts to take off running with great speed toward the dirrection where the abandon houses are.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:24 pm

Modero stayed hovering Waiting for the sun. He Looked around him and saw the shine on the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next