Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:07 pm

It Was Around 6:30 When he was 3/4 through the book. All this reading made him sleepy and he soon fell asleep on a chair.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

Location : Hidden In The Shadows Stalking You Because I am Going To Make You My Next Meal! >:{

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:13 pm

Rider moves in her sleep as her body starts to cramp up from sleeping on the cold hard ground, she slowly opens her eyes seeing Modero fell asleep with the spell book in his hand.
"He's asleep. Was he up the whole time while I was asleep? Nah I mean why would he want to help me after he already helped me so much already?" She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:16 pm

After a few minutes of sleeping he woke up again and got straight to reading the book noticing rider was awake.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

Location : Hidden In The Shadows Stalking You Because I am Going To Make You My Next Meal! >:{

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:20 pm

Rider raises her eyebrows when she seen him wake up going back to looking at the spell book.
"Were you awake the whole time looking through the spell book while I was asleep?"
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:22 pm

" Yes I was" He Said. He Then Stopped at a page. He Started reading it carefully but the spell he wanted was on the next page.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:26 pm

"Hm? you sure do want to get rid of me badly but like it matters either way were stuck with each other." Rider Said surprised by his answer then she stands to her feet stretching.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:29 pm

" I Dont wanna get rid of you i just wanna get rid of you plus...." He stopped in mid sentence finally have found the spell. " Here it is. In the last page of the book. It is so Common That its impossible to find."
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:34 pm

Rider looks at him as she stoped stretching.
"You found a spell to releash me from being a servant?" She asked in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:36 pm

" Yes but it is in Latin And I have to translate into english for it to work... Thats what i get for leaving a Dictionary at home" He said
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:40 pm

Rider shakes her head as she sighs.
"Thats just great I don't know how to read latin either and we know the spell but neither of us can read it."
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:44 pm

" I wonder if there are some latin people around here." He Said Trying to translate.. He Had No luck at all.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:48 pm

"I'm not sure but who knows. I guess were stuck with each other a little longer. Once the sunsets I am going out to feed." Rider Said.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:52 pm

"Ill Help yoiu. Might find some animals there i could eat." He Said. He CouldRecognise some words which ment SLave and free
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:56 pm

"Alright if you really want to help but to warn you its not pretty when a vampire feeds off their victom." Rider Said sighing in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:05 pm

" Ive saw alot of horrible things. This Shouldnt be to Gruesome" He Said. CLosing the book and Placing it on the Chair
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:10 pm

"Ok. Do you know what time it is?" Rider Said then said.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:12 pm

" I Make the time... 7:54" HE replied Getting up his Wings still showing. He then Brought them back into his back.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:16 pm

"What do you mean make the time? Are you tring to be a smart ass?" Rider Said as she placed her hands on her his looking at him with annoyed expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:19 pm

" Nah, I just heared My Teacher Say It So I thought i would try using it" He Said chucklling
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:24 pm

Rider rolls her eyes when she removes her hands from her hips.
"Hahaha that was so funny I forgot to laugh." She said with sarcasum.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:25 pm

" Somebody hasnt got a senseof humour.... That kinda makes 2 of us" He Said As the night sky got darker
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:31 pm

"Well I don't need one when I am a loner type." Rider Said while she fixed her hair.
"Hm? I will need to bath later after I had my fill of human blood." She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:33 pm

" Now Lets go hunt for food shall we?" He Said getting his sword on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:38 pm

"Alright lets head out then." Rider Said as she walks over to the steps that leads to the up stairs.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:46 pm

With His Left arm He punched the basement window and crawled out blood dripping off his bland. He got up after crawling out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next