Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rider

Rider

Location : Hidden In The Shadows Stalking You Because I am Going To Make You My Next Meal! >:{

Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:42 am

Rider notices the sun is starting to hit the harzon as she reached one of the abandon houses, she burst through the door, she quickly looks for the darkest spot in the house and hides down in the basement in the shadows, she lets out a sigh of releaf.
"That was a close one any sooner I would have died. Well it seems he was speaking the truth to me. That is surprising." She thought to herself as she sat on the cold hard ground.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:09 pm

As The Sun Appeared Modero Went high into the sky. He Scanned his eyes around looking for the path to The Waves country, He then had a difrent plan and wanted to do something else which involved killing.His eye sight was much better here so he scanned the area again
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

Location : Hidden In The Shadows Stalking You Because I am Going To Make You My Next Meal! >:{

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:30 pm

Rider leans her back aginst the wall looking around the dark cold bug in fested basement, she sighs closing her eyes.
"This place is in fested with so many bugs and cobwebs but this wouldn't be the first time for me hidding in a place like this. I guess I should try and get some rest." She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:48 pm

He Could See Rider in The House but then further on he spotted His Opponent. He had a book of spells in his hand and Was In A cave. Modero Slowly started to fly to him getting prepared
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:52 pm

Rider feels a spider crawl across her hand, she shakes the spider off her hand without even opening her eyes, and she takes a deep breath trying to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:55 pm

Modero Soon reached the cave were he kept his wings out The Cave had a door on so Modero Just booted the door open. He Walked up and brought his Sword out with one hand and walked over to the Man Standing there.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:59 pm

Rider soon starts to drift off to sleep, she pulls her legs close to her chest in her sleep laying her head on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:01 pm

Before the man could notice Anything Modero Swinged his hand at the mans arms so that he would be unable to use them. His Sword was haldway there just waiting to cut the mans arm off as it went down.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:04 pm

Rider sighs peacefully in her sleep till she hits her head on the cold ground when she move around while she slept, she wakes up rubing her head.
"OUCH SHIT THAT HURT!"

Last edited by Rider on Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:06 pm

The Mans hands were cut off and by the look on his face he knew that this was Riders master. He Held his sword to The Mans Neck ready to cut it off. Before he done all of this he Closed the book so The Man Couldnt use any spells
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:09 pm

"This is great first I have to sleep in this bug infested basement and now I hit my head while I was asleep. It just keeps getting beter & better. Hmp!" Rider thought to herself siting up growling.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:12 pm

The Sword Went straight through the mans neck. The Mans Head fell on the floor. The Spell Book Burst into flames never burning And A Signal On the Mans Head appeared His name. It Was Riders Master. The Book Burnt to ashes and then appeared In moderos Hand. He Walked out and flew bck to the Lake
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Rider leans her back aginst her back aginst the wall again.
"Urg lets try this again. I better not fall asleep again and hit my head or I am going to be seriously pissed off." She thought to herself as she closed her eyes while she crossed her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:19 pm

Modero was soon at the abandoned houses he searched all of them and this was the last one. He Went inside and down to the basement and found rider. " He's Dead and if you want some spells here is his book" He Said As he threw the book at her smiling
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:24 pm

Rider opens her eyes quickly hearing his words, she looks down at the spell book shocked.
"I..I don't k..know what t...to say. You a...actually killed h..him?" She said then she asked in disbelief & shock.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:26 pm

" He Would have been a challenge yes but with no arms And his spell book closed he was defencless." He Said. " There are over 1000 spells in there"
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:32 pm

Rider stares at the spell book still in disbelief.
"Yes I know. I have a question. Did the spell book do anything after you killed my master?"
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:33 pm

"Yes it burnt into flames. Turned into ash and then appeared in my hand. Why Do You ask?" He Said Then asked
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:41 pm

Rider sighs deeply then she stands to her feet, she walks over to him with the spell book in her right hand, she grabs his hand with her left, she places the spell book in his hand.
"The reason I asked was because my first master died of natural causes so I wasn't sure what would have happened if the next person got their hands on the spell book that became my master if they were killed by someone else. It means I am your servant now. I knew this was a possibility. I guess I will never be free from being someone’s servant."
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:50 pm

" Ill Just search the book For the spll to set you free. IDont like servants i like to be independnt and Do things myself." He Said Opening the Book readingthe contents page.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:53 pm

"Good luck trying to find a spell in that spell book. I don't think my first master would have been so careless to put a spell that will releash his servant from serving him." Rider said as she walked back over to the spot she was sleeping in.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:56 pm

There definatelly was More than 1000 spells here., To Find the spell if it was there could take hours. " Every one is that stupid. For it m ight be a last resort. Dont ask me how" He said
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:59 pm

Rider leans her shoulder aginst the wall.
"Well I am not giving up my hopes and you should except the fact I am your servant. Its better you relise it sooner rather than later." She said closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:04 pm

A Few hours later Rider was sleeping and modero was only half way through the book. He started to fee sleepy and nearly fell asleep. Little did he know the spell was at the end of the book.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:05 pm

Rider sleeps peacefully as she softly sighs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)   Scouting For My Next Meal (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scouting For My Next Meal (Open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next