Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.

Go down 
+3
Daniel Incendium
Tidus Ceram
Angel Mizu
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Empty
PostSubject: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:13 pm

Angel sighed as she once again read a document and decide whether or not it should be made to law. She sighed and voided the law one again forcing her to go again and read another scroll. She could not stand any more.

" Enough!" she said annoyed. " I will return soon" she said in a softer tone.

She got up picking up her gown and walked down the long hallway. She sighed as she knew she would be followed. She picked up her dress and began to walk at a much faster pace. She wanted to be left alone so she ran to her room to be left alone. She sighed and took of the crown she dreaded to wear. She walked towards her balcony and opened the doors leading to it. She opened them and smelled the sea breeze. She loved where she lived, by the location , on the island. The main land was where were the commoners lived and where she wanted to go and to have fun instead of reading scrolls.

" I hate this place " she muttered.

She decided to wait till sundown when she would go to the mainland.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:22 pm

Through A Castle Window Overlooking the Shore a Young Man Could be seen standing in the shallow waters
Back to top Go down
https://rpgame.rpg-board.net
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:31 pm

Angel looked out and through her window she saw a person she had seen before. Yes he was faraway, but she had a very good memory. She was not even suppose to be out of the room since the balcony could be dangerous. She smiled at the person even though she thought she could not be seen. She wanted to be in his place, over to the mainland .

" I will be there, later I promise" she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:32 pm

He Looked out far and saw some dolphins flipping in the air and he layed on his back in the water resting for a small while
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Angel looked at the dolphins and smiled . She loved relaxing even if is was only a minute. She then frowned as she heard her name being called. She sighed and closed the doors to the blacony behind her as she was called.

" You called?" she said softly.

It was her baby sitter, she was queen , but for some reason it was not righteous for a young woman like herself to be unsupervised. She pouted as she was told it was passed her curfew and to go to sleep. She nodded and walked back to her room and disrobed but as they thought she was dressing she took out some male pants and a male shirt and put it on and pulled her hair up in a bun. She grabbed a hat and ran to her balcony. She unlocked it and used a wave coming her way to make some steps for her. She ran down the water stairway and used the same method to run to the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:46 pm

He Closed his eyes in relaxation and stood up in the water looking back at the shore he walked back to the sandy beach
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:51 pm

Angel was doing fine , she grabbed a boat and made some dolphins pull it. She had to make them stop when she saw a man at the shore. She cursed inwardly and ordered them to wait for her signal in a few hours. She swam the rest of her way which was a few feet to not arouse suspicion.

" Coast is clear" she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:57 pm

He Looked at the Boat Being Pulled by Dolphins and smiled "Its Her.." he remembered her from the time he met her once
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:02 pm

Angel thought she was not seen. She looked like an effeminate boy but she did not think people would mind. She smiled and sighed in relief not noticing the boy. She covered her mouth covering her mouth to stop a giggle from appearing. She stood up straight and almost had a skip in her step not noticing Tidus there.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:03 pm

He made his way over to her slowly and walked up in front of her not to far away "...Hey..You look preety good..My Queen" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:07 pm

Angel almost squeaked. She looked at him and acted like she did not know him, but she tried not to smile at him because she recognzed him, and she almost blushed from what she did last time. She looked at him and in her best male voice said .

" Do I know you and queen honesty what an insult" she said in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:09 pm

He Almost Laughed but it would be rude to laugh he looked at her "Come On Queen Its not nice to lie"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:15 pm

Angel sighed and looked down , she knew she was caught.

" Hello, I have seen you before, but please do not tell anyone I am here please" she said
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:17 pm

"I Wouldnt Do That To You my queen" he made a small bow and winked
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:19 pm

She giggled and covered her mouth. She thought he was cute with all that.

" Well I remember you, it is Tidus right?" she said smiling " I admire you so much" she said .

She blushed.

"Call me Angel" she said softly. "Not queen"
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:21 pm

He was a little embarrased and rubbed his neck "You Admire Me?" he looked at her a little red in the face
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:27 pm

Angel blushed and nodded looking down.

" You are so brave and you are a hero to all the nation" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:28 pm

"Im Nothing Special My Queen" He said a little embarrased
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:33 pm

Angel looked a little frustrated .

" Yes you are a hero, I mean you travel all around and you even saved all of us. Please call me Angel Tidus" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:37 pm

"Oh Im Sorry My Qu-...Angel" He Said looking at her
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:44 pm

Angel smiled.

" No problem Tidus. is there anywhere fun to go?" she asked " I have a few hours to get home before they find out" she said
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:46 pm

He looked at her and held his hand out to take hers"Follow me,Ill Show  You"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:50 pm

Angel took his hand and smiled.

" Please do" she said " I haven't been here before"
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:51 pm

"Really?..Not Once?" he looked at her a little shock and began to walk with her to the town
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:55 pm

Angel shook her head no.

" Oh no, I always have a baby sitter looking after me .Well it is the adviser, but he baby sits me I should have been asleep , Now at six!" she said complaining softly.

She had no idea she had lost the soft submissive voice she had to speak in since she was a queen. Her voice was still soft, but held emotion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG :: Nations :: Nation Hidden By The Waves :: Castle on the Island-
Jump to: