Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.

Go down 
+3
Daniel Incendium
Tidus Ceram
Angel Mizu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Daniel Incendium
Leader
Daniel Incendium

Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:37 pm

Daniel then heard some cheering so he walked towards the arena. He smiled as he saw a big bubble.

" That's interestinig" he said to himself and walked there.

He was walking towards a bubble in the center
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:38 pm

He had a Small Blush across the face "Come On Im not that Good" he held his arm behind his neck
Back to top Go down
https://rpgame.rpg-board.net
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:55 pm

Angel smiled.

" Your moves were so perfect and in time. I mean wow, no way anyone is better than you and you were so graceful" she said smiling.

" Are you blushing?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Daniel Incendium
Leader
Daniel Incendium

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:59 pm

Daniel was walking around and heard some people grumbling about how they lost and he laughed. He ahd a peice of fish on a stick and ate it.

" WHere the hell could Tidus be?" he asked himself
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:01 pm

"No 'Course Im Not Blushing" He lied and turned around pretending to look at something
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Angel giggled and covered her mouth trying not make him even redder than he was. She then thought of something for her enjoyment.

" You know, it is a disrespect to tell the queen they are incorrect," she said in a serious voice.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Incendium
Leader
Daniel Incendium

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:07 pm

Daniel saw Tidus then raised his eyebrows as he saw him with the littlest most feminie teen male in the world. He walked their direction. That efeminite male sure looked familiar.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:08 pm

"Im Sorry My Qu-" He stopped as he saw another person nearby "Angel"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:32 pm

Angel looked at him giggling when he stopped and froze over that direction.

' Are you okay Tidus?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Daniel Incendium
Leader
Daniel Incendium

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:34 pm

Daniel smirked and walked his way.

' Long time no see eh Tidus" he said chuckling.

He turned to the girl not knowing it was one. he hit her back and smiled.

" Hey little kid my name is daniel what's yours peepsqueaks" he asked
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:36 pm

"Hey Daniel.." he said and pulled his hand away from her back "Go easy On the Kid Eh?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:43 pm

Angel gasped at the pain that he hit her with. She was not used to this treatment. To be frank people barely touch her like she was a doll.

" Angel" she managed to gasp out.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Incendium
Leader
Daniel Incendium

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:49 pm

daniel chuckled.

' Sorry I did not think this kid was weak" he said
Back to top Go down
Yuna
Gaurdian
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:53 pm

Yuna walked nearby and spotted Angel. She walked over to her and bowed
"My Queen...i'm sorry i've not been doing my duty lately,"
she apologised, bowing her head
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:54 pm

He Sighed and Grabbed her hand "This isnt The Queen" he lied "Its My Friend" he lied again pulling Angel
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:02 am

Angel's eyes widened as she saw her guardian. She looked at the time and she was she was an hour ate. She bit her lip till she then was pulled to Tidus.. She decided to say quiet for she feared she was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Incendium
Leader
Daniel Incendium

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:06 am

Daniel looked at the person he thought was a guy.

" That is a princess" he said chuckling " Your kingdom is full of surprises. " he sadi chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Yuna
Gaurdian
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:10 am

she stood up straight and looked at Tidus
"I'm her Guardian..."
she smiled at Angel
"Don't worry, you're not in trouble. I won't mention a word as long as you don't tell everyone i forgot to show up,"
she laughed

ooc: gtg, bye guys ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:15 am

He Realized she was in no danger from these 2 people but still held her hand still a little unsure "...."
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:19 am

Angel patted his hand. She was nervous and hoped people around her would not notice or pay attention to their outburst.

" Thank you Yuna, I call this even" she said smiling.

She looked up at Tidus and smiled embarrassed.

" I forgot I was suppose to get home a while ago. Yuna is my guardian and since she was late I thought I would leave for a while to the mainland" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Incendium
Leader
Daniel Incendium

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:34 am

Daniel looked at the suppose girl up and down.

" That cannot be your princess, I mean that" ppointing of her " Cannot be the so called Angel Mizu , the first female sole ruler in Kingdom Hidden by waves" he said chuckling.

" I am glad your fathe rgave up the matrriage arrangement my fahter wanted" he said.

He pulled off her hat letting her hair down.

' I don't see it "
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:52 pm

"Hey Dont be So Rude to the Girl..She is the Queen"
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:53 pm

Auron Saw Tidus and these 2 people. He Stood far, he wondered what Tidus Would Do
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:23 pm

Amelia walked towards the group of people and spotted a long haired kid

"I knew you'd be here!" she stated, her arms crossed.

"If you were to go out, why didn't you tell me so I could come too?" she asked, smiling
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:27 pm

Angel groaned as her older sister appeared. She rolled her eyes knowing she was in trouble, not for leaving per say, but leaving, without her sister. Worst part is they caught her in a boys costume and outside the palace.

" I am sorry Amelia, but you were god knows where and I was bored" she said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG :: Nations :: Nation Hidden By The Waves :: Castle on the Island-
Jump to: