Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.

Go down 
+3
Daniel Incendium
Tidus Ceram
Angel Mizu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:56 pm

He Looked at her smiling "Well I'll show you a good time while your here" he said and walked down a small path with her
Back to top Go down
https://rpgame.rpg-board.net
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:03 pm

Angel smiled and started to walk quickly. She was excited.

" So what is in the city?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:05 pm

"Theres an Arena, a Blitzball Arena, and some parks"he exapained
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:07 pm

Angel looked like he had two heads.

" Blitzball?" she questioned him
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:08 pm

"Its the Sport Of The nation Of Waves,Your Looking at one of the best players" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:16 pm

Angel gasped and blushed in embarrassment.

" Oh I am sorry, I-I-I-I have never seen it" she said stuttering.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:21 pm

He Laughed "Its Alright,Youve Lived a Sheltered Life So I Dont Blame You" He tightened his grip as they got into a crowd
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:25 pm

Angel nodded and smiled back. She grabbed her hat covering her hair for she knew if it fell she would be caught.

" So where are we heading now?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:26 pm

"Ill Show You Some Blitzball,It will be fun I guarentee" he smiled and pulled her through the crowd
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:28 pm

Angel nodded not really knowing what else to say. She trusted him for he was a hero in her nation.

" Okay yeah it sound like fun" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:30 pm

They Reached a Small Casual arena where many teenagers and kids where playing in the strange water shaped like a sphere
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:33 pm

Angel looked at the teenager and all the people playing and her eyes widened. . It honestly looked like fun to her.

" Wow" she said " Can you teach me to play?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:34 pm

"Yeah I Could teach anything You need to Know,and dont worry the water has oxygen so you can breathe in there" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:38 pm

Angel shrugged that that.

" I was raised in the kingdom of waves. We are taught some magic with water, so it wouldn't be so scary . I appreciate you teaching me , since you are the best player eyer" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:39 pm

he Smiled "Okay,Just Watch this round and ill teach you the next round so you'll undeerstand better." he said and let go of her hand gently and walked to the sphere and walked inside
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:53 pm

Angel nodded and sat down sitting first as a girl., but as others looked at her she sat like a boy across from her and mimicked him . She looked towards Tidus direction and waited for it to begin
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:54 pm

He Swam Out to Midfield and waited for the ball to be put into to play as soon as it was he shot up towards the ball getting a hand on it first
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:00 pm

Angel's eyes widened at how quick he was. She smiled because she knew she would see something special.

" Go Tidus" she said loudly.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:04 pm

He Dodged a person who tried to tackle him and he swam towards the goal and threw the ball to the top of the sphere and with great force he pushed up on the ball with his head and the ball and him flew out of the sphere and he went to do a flip with one leg out he kicked the ball with a great force the ball flew through the sphere and to the goal past the goalkeeper and he landed back into the sphere
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:11 pm

Angel looked extremely impressed She smiled widely and bit her lip as he went towards the goal. she cheered and clapped happily.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:12 pm

A Goal Was Scored and the game soon ended Tidus' team being the winner he swam to the edge of the sphere and stepped out
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:25 pm

Angel ran towards him with a big smile on her face . He was amazing and she knew why he was the best.

" You are amazing wow, they didn't stand a chance" she said giggling.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:26 pm

"I Guess They Didnt,But theyre only beginners" he smiled and rubbed the back of his neck embarrased
Back to top Go down
Daniel Incendium
Leader
Daniel Incendium

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:29 pm

Daniel was curious as to why he was in the Kingdom of the waves. He had beem given a break and he decided to visit an old aquantance named Tidus. right now he was walking around buying food that they did not have in Flames.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:33 pm

Angel rolled her eyes and smacked his arm lightly something she rarely did. She then blushed at her stupidity and looked up at him smiling.

" No matter I mean it was so short, meaning you are the best! " she said clapping lightly.

" See now I see you as the hero of this nation, and the best blitzball player ever" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG :: Nations :: Nation Hidden By The Waves :: Castle on the Island-
Jump to: