Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.

Go down 
+3
Daniel Incendium
Tidus Ceram
Angel Mizu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:14 pm

"I said only said you where eavesdropping. SO is Tidus Here" Modero Asked. Sir Auron was now beside him
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:15 pm

"nice to meet you, Daniel. Though your name would've been fine" she said, smiling and shaking his hand

"My name's Amelia Rose Mizu, I'm not in line for the throne, but I do help a lot in external relationships, may I ask why you're visiting our kingdom?" she asked, looking at Daniel
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:16 pm

Auron then placed his Hand On Modero's SHoulder. Modero Looked up and saw Auron. He was speachless. He just put his hand out to Shake Aurons
Back to top Go down
Daniel Incendium
Leader
Daniel Incendium

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:17 pm

Daniel kissed her hand as he was taught,

" I am here to speak to both of you in your castle, we can talk about it another time. But my fahter says it will unite our kingdom to fend off the vicious wind and lighting nations" he said.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:19 pm

Modero then Regained Speech as he shook His Hand. He then turned to Daniel." Hmmm. There is an easy way to get information on those two nations if your wondering" He Said
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:24 pm

"I know someone from the lighting nation..." she whispered looking down and blushed

"I don't think we need to defeat them, we just have to make peace..." she said, crossing her arms

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Modero"
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:27 pm

"Mr Makes Me Feel Old... Its just so i dunno Formal. Just Call Me Modero Or Dero. Most people do" He said. He now had a less formal look on his face. He was infront of Loads of people Who were important. WHile he was just a Citizein
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:31 pm

"I'm afraid I couldn't, Mr. Modero. My sister and I were raised like this and well, I'm not very used to call someone by their names, we used to be punished for such disrespect" she said, bowing down and smiling
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:34 pm

"You shouldnt be Bowing Miss. I Should." He said bowing. " I can teach you to Be Less formal. Your teachings were in the past . You are what 17 or 18 you have the right to be how ever you want" He said smiling
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:38 pm

"I know" she blushed "But I guess I'll just get used to it. I am how I want to be, thankyou" she said, taking Modero's hand and shaking her head no

"please don't bow to me, I'm not the queen" she added, smiling
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:41 pm

"Queen Or no Queen it dosnt matter. And i guess if you want tobe formal there is nothing i can do." he said. Auron taughthim to have manners bu he was years away from modero so Modero learnt to be less Formal. He still rememberd some things
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:44 pm

"Well, we can make a deal... I'll try not to call you Mister if try not to bow" she said, smiling and offering her hand.

"deal or no deal?"
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:45 pm

"Deal" He said smiling. He then put his hand out and shook it.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:50 pm

"Do you play blitzball, too, Mi- Modero?" she asked, giggling at her almost mistake
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:53 pm

"I practice some times. Ive had no one to practice with for a while. So I practice alone in the stadium some days." He replied
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:54 pm

"Uhh..." Tidus was a little lost 
Back to top Go down
https://rpgame.rpg-board.net
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:55 pm

Auron Just sighed as he looked at Tidus
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:46 pm

Angel covered her mouth with her free hand to stop from laughing. She turned to Tidus.

" Oh Amelia is flirting" she whispered to Tidus.

She bit her lip trying not to laugh. This was something she was known to do. Angel was more quiet then Amelia. Amelia was outgoing and said anything that was on her mind, while Angel was forced to be more reserved.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:34 pm

"I'd love to see you play Mr. Modero" she said, chuckling

"And you too, Mr. Ceram" she added, looking at him and her sister

"Where are we heading now, Angel?"
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:22 pm

"We?" He sighed "I was gonna show her a restraunt"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:29 pm

"I'm really sorry, but I can't leave my sister alone" she said, smirking

"Why would you want to be alone with her, anyway? I believe she'll be forced into marriage soon"
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:35 am

"Huh? Your Getting Married,Against your own will?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:58 am

Angel's eyes widened at her sister's statement.

" I am what!" she said shocked. " How do you know" she grabbed Amelia's hand. " Are you sure I mean , honestly is he coming here" she said trembling.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:59 am

"He is. I sent someone to get Thomas a while ago. I think you've never met him, right? Oh then it'll be a lof of fun! ... for me, at least" she said, sticking her tongue out and winking at her sister

"don't worry, I picked him myself"
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:02 am

"So Is this guy some jerk?" Tidus looked a little frustrated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG :: Nations :: Nation Hidden By The Waves :: Castle on the Island-
Jump to: