Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.

Go down 
+3
Daniel Incendium
Tidus Ceram
Angel Mizu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Dawson
Leader
Thomas Dawson

Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:08 am

Thomas stepped from the carriage and walked towards the group of people, spotting Amelia and her younger sister. He smiled at her beauty and noticed the other people

"Amelia, good to see you, dear" he said, bowing down

"Angel, I believe we haven't been introduced" he added, smiling to the queen
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:09 am

Angel groaned. She slipped her hand off of Tidus's and covered her face.

" when is he coming?" she asked

She then saw a boy appear and she turned to him. He was handsome she would give him that, but she did not kn ow anything else.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:10 am

Tidus Glared at him not liking him already "...."
Back to top Go down
https://rpgame.rpg-board.net
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:10 am

"Tom!" Amelia shouted, jumping to him and hugging him tight

"I'm so glad you made it!" she smiled and turned over

"Angel, this is Thomas Reeves, he's the older son of the king of the Lighting Nation. He's your future husband" she said, smiling to him and caresing his hair

"I met him while I was in the flames, his father and I have spoken about this, everything is set" she added, smiling to her sister
Back to top Go down
Thomas Dawson
Leader
Thomas Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:12 am

Thomas smiled and took Angel's hand and kissed him, bowing to her

"Nice to meet you, princess" he said, looking into her eyes and noticing a light blush

"I see you're nothing like your sister" he whispered, glaring at the stranger
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:13 am

"..Is this that Jerk You were telling us about?" he asked Amelia
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:14 am

Angel paled visibly, but then knew what she was suppose to do. She made a fake smile and curtsied like a queen should.

" Hello, ...Sir Thomas, I am sorry for my state of clothing someone forgot to tell me you were coming" she said .

She then looked at Amelia with a glare.

" When is the wedding dear sister?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:19 am

"As soon as possible!" she shouted, messing with her sister's hair

"He is not a jerk, you should be more respectful, he's the future king of this nation" she glared at Tidus

"Well, I'm sorry Angel, but I didn't know you were gonna run away with some blitzball player" she said, hugging Thomas

"He and I are great friends, so I know you two will get along"
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:20 am

He Sighed and walked over to the sphere and walked inside to swim to release some stress he kicked the Blitzball around
Back to top Go down
Thomas Dawson
Leader
Thomas Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:22 am

"who is that person, Angel?" he asked to his future wife, with a smile

"I'm sure we'll get along, you seem like you could make a great wife" he added, smiling and caressing her cheek
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:27 am

Angel looked at Tidus as he went to play and glared at Amelia. She was so rude and she thought that was mean, she did not care so social classes.

" He is Tidus Ceram the hero to our land and the best blitzball player there is " she said blushing as he touched her cheek.

She tried not to stutter or blush.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:30 am

"I bet he's not better than Tom!" she said, sticking her tongue out and looking at the sphere

"Tom's played blitzball, and he's better than him" she said with an arrogant smile

"Actually... I could bet he could beat him" she said, looking at Thomas
Back to top Go down
Thomas Dawson
Leader
Thomas Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:32 am

"that sounds like fun" he said, with a cocky smile.

"I could bet your love to my abilities, my princess" he said, bowing and taking Angel's hand

"let's do this..." he said, chuckling

"Hey! Tidus, come here, please!" he shouted, raising his hand
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:32 am

Tidus Kicked a Ball Past the Goalie and another round started up and Tidus Demonstrated his abilty by performing his siganture Move the Sphere Shot by pushing the ball out of the top of the sphere and jumping out with it he did a flip and kicked the ball on the way down the ball zoomed back into the sphere and past the goalie all before Tidus could even land back into the water
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:36 am

Angel blushed as he touched her hand. But then glared at Amelia.

" Try as you might Sir Thomas, though I think Tidus will do wonderful, as he always does" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:38 am

"Don't look at me like that, Angel" she said, smiling

"You'll see that the ones who'll have the must fun here, will be us" she whispered to her, placing a hand on her shoulder

"Tidus! Could come here, please?" she shouted, smiling
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:39 am

Tidus heard his name and sighed and layed on his back and kicked to the side of the sphere and stepped out "What?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:42 am

"I think we should play, we should all play..." she whispered, stepping closer to Tidus

"I'd like to make a bet with you, Tidus. Me and Thomas versus you and Angel on a blitzball round" she said, smiling

"if you win, I'll let you spend another day with my sister; if we win, I'll make the arrangements for the wedding to be next month" she said, offering her hand for him to shake

"How about that?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:43 am

Angel looked at him.

" I am sorry Tidus, you don't have to do this . I know you are the best" she said smiling.

She then looked at Amelia and nodded.

" I don't know......." she said uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Tidus Ceram
Gaurdian
Tidus Ceram

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:44 am

"Hey..This doesnt seem all that fair..Either way she ends up marrying that guy,what if she doesnt want to.."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Dawson
Leader
Thomas Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:45 am

"I don't have a problem with that, but if he's uncertain of me, I'll be pleased to call it even and give him the day with my fiancée, after all, it's just a day, either way, she'll be mine for the rest of our lives" he said, stepping out and taking Angel's hand
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:46 am

"Tom, you've ruined the fun... as usual" Amelia pouted and punched Thomas lightly on the shoulder

"Look, he can have his day but... we need to go back now, it's past 8 and dinner is served at nine, since it's for Thomas" she said, smiling and taking her sister's hand
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:49 am

Angel felt herself pulled to Thomas and she blushed. She hated to admit it , but he was handsome. She also knew she had to marry him either way and felt they were right. She had no choice in the matter. She looked at Tidus frowning.

" Tidus shall choose" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:51 am

"Well, we do not have time for this, actually" she said, dragging her sister to the car

"Now, let's go, please" she said, pulling her inside and waiting for Thomas to come

"we have dinner soon"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Dawson
Leader
Thomas Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:52 am

Tom looked at Tidus and smiled

"Look, I don't mean to interrupt your fantasy to marry the princess, but this arrangement is the best for both countries, you should consider that" he said, walking away and stepping into the carriage, that lead them to the palace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.   Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling Trapped in Her Own Home.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG :: Nations :: Nation Hidden By The Waves :: Castle on the Island-
Jump to: