Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

West wing, Angel's wing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:15 pm

Amelia entered her room and saw her sister sleeping, it was very rare for her to be up before Angel. it's either really late or too early.

"Angel..." she whispered, patting her back slowly "Do you have any idea what time it is?" her sister was in a deep sleep, probably from tiredness. Amelia could only imagine the worst. "Angel wake up!" she finally shouted, anxious.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:19 pm

Donovan went to the dinning room, breakfast was being served. He smiled as he saw Lady Winchester again, he was sure she'd not remember him or what had happened last night. His mind then went on the sisters, he was a bit curious on why they hadn't gone downstairs yet.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:25 pm

Angel was sleeping calmly and soundly she then yelped as she heard Amelia shouting up a storm.

" What is wrong with you Amelia, can't I sleep damn it" she said grumpily. She then yawned and stretched on the bed. She then rubbed her eyes looked at her expectantly.

" This better be good Mia" she said yawning a little
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:27 pm

"Well, it's very late.... and you know, you usually don't sleep this much" she said, smiling widely and playing with her fingers.

"I just thought you'd be injured or something, I shouldn't have left you with Mr. Gaara. Where is he?" she added, looking around
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:44 pm

Angel groaned.

" Amelia he wasn't that bad, and why are you looking for him in my room?" she said getting up.

She walked into her shower and began to bathe. Knowing her sister, she was picking out her clothes, like every time she could. She did not mind really.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:47 pm

Modero Was On the outside of the castle. He was back from the Mission and had important information. There was Enemy Camps On the border line.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:04 pm

Amelia rolled her eyes an sat on the bed, then standing up and making it.

"Angel, you're doing blue today" she shouted to her sister in the bathroom. She then opened her big closet and started to pick out gowns. She thought she should dress nicely, since a meeting with Thomas was scheduled later that day.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:14 pm

Angel heard her sister and came out in a towel and went to the screen to put in her corset and undergarments. She then came out and walked towards her sister.

" Ok what am I wearing?" she asked her .

She saw the blue and began to put it on then put in her silk flats and walked to fix her hair. She smiled and turned to her sister.

" Let's go I am starving." she said to her.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:20 pm

"Oh and by the way, you're meeting up with Thomas today, we're talking stuff about the wedding, okay?" she said, smiling and taking her hand, going downstairs.

Amelia noticed someone standing out through the window, she thought she'd recognize such face, She left her sister at the table and went to ask someone to open the door and let the person enter, he looked injured.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:22 pm

Gaara spotted Angel coming to the table, he was leaning against the wall waiting for the sisters to show up. He was surprised she'd come to face him by herself again.

"Hello, princess" he said, taking her hand and kissing it softly, bowing down and smiling, his eyes never leaving hers. The strange feeling wasn't as strong as the night before, but he did feel different around her.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:31 pm

Angel smiled sweetly and curtsied.She looked at him and then her sister.

" Good morning Donovan" she said softly. " How did you spend the night?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:35 pm

Amelia walked back into the dinning room and walked by them, she had every intention of avoiding Gaara the entire day. She sat on the table and looked at her meal, she was surprised they'd keep it warm knowning it was so late.

"You alright, winchester?" she questioned the old lady, seeing her brighter that morning.
"I'm alright dear Amelia, eat your meal love" the woman answered, in a warm tone and stood there, smiling.

Amelia felt uncomfortable then, assuming Gaara had something to do with it. She then looked at Angel and smiled "Come here, let's eat".
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:36 pm

Gaara smiled as he felt Amelia ignore him, he knew he had lefft a powerful impact on the young lady, and he wanted it to be bigger. this should be fun.

He then took a seat and smiled at how confused Amelia looked at Lady Winchester's behavior. Donovan was pleased to know that only Angel was the one with a demon trying to crawl inside of her, it meant less work.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:44 pm

Angel turned to her sister and nodded. She walked towards to Lady Winchester and noticed her changed, she shrugged and liked the knew change. She sat down and placed the napkin ready to eat.

" Well let's eat alright" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:48 pm

Amelia kept looking away, eating her meal and trying to think of something else. She wanted this meal to pass as quickly as possible, so she could go outside and do something, being in the same place with Donovan wasn't helping her, the pain chest was coming back.

She turned around to look at him for a minute, hoping she'd not face his sight.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:50 pm

Donovan's eyes met Amelia's, he smiled wickedly and continued to eat, focusing on her pupils, who kept dilatating from his sight, he knew she was his again. He had to focus on Angel, who was eating peacefully.

"I heard you didn't wanna marry your fiance, Angel" he muttered, trying to cause conflict. Mostly for his own amusement.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:53 pm

Angel ignored the looks they gave each other. She ate quietly, and then looked up immediately as he said that and she glared.

" I do not see how it is any of your business." she said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:55 pm

"Is he telling the truth?" Amelia questioned, breaking their eye contact and then looking at Angel. She knew he was, but she wanted to insist, since that would mean massive military growth for the country.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:55 pm

"I could never lie to the princesses" he said, smiling up and putting more food on his hand, before drinking some more milk.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:00 pm

Angel sighed as she felt the eyes on her.

" Well, I do not wish to marry him, but........as I promised I would take your advice Amelia" she said sighing and put a strawberry with yogurt in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:09 pm

"Well, if you're able to find someone else who can be best for our country, you don't have to marry him. But this is a time of war, we need the extra" she said, biting on a cookie and glaring at Gaara.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" she questioned, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:24 pm

"Of course not, I just wanted you to discuss an important matter for my princess" he said, looking at Amelia and grinding cheerfully.

"I want my beloved princess to be happy"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:26 pm

Angel sighed and as she felt a migraine appearing.

" I will return in a second" she said and rose from her chair walking away from the scene.

She felt out of energy which was not normal for her.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:48 pm

"First, she's not your beloved princess, she's actually mine" Amelia stated, forming an arrogant smirk on her lips.

She saw her sister leave and wondered what was wrong, since she'd never leave the table without finishing the meal. "is she alright?"
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:50 pm

"She will be, if everything goes well" he answered, looking at the younger princess leave. He knew the demon was starting to get her, he had to act quickly if he wanted to make it work.

"I'm afraid she will be mine, dear Amelia" he added, looking at her and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West wing, Angel's wing
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG :: Nations :: Nation Hidden By The Waves :: Castle on the Island-
Jump to: