Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

West wing, Angel's wing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:49 am

Angel nodded and got closer to look at his eyes.

" They show coldness, cunnilingus, and evil" she said shivering. " Your voice might be smooth and seductive , but the undertone I catch is so cold and evil" she then put her hand on his chest " Your heart might beat, but I bet your blood runs cold" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:52 am

"why not? he's not gonna hurt us..." she said, taking his hand and squeezing it tightly

"please, Zid..."
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:54 am

Gaara's eyes widened, in shock. He stood up and walked to the window

"I can't believe my queen would say such thing to me, I'm really sorry for making you feel this way, I can swear over my own life that I would never be cold and evil towards you" he said, looking out the window with a worried look

Damn this girl
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:54 am

"Can you assure that..Youve only jut met him.."
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:57 am

Angel gasped as she felt him move away and the haze that she felt in her mind was gone. She shook her head and her hand was on her head rubbing it to think clearer. She tried to get up but feel back down on the bed from the pressure that she felt being pulled off her causing her imbalance.

" I am sorry, I just said what I saw" she said softly moaning lightly at the banging in her head.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:00 am

"Well, my queen, you should know I'm true" he said, sitting next to her and looking deep into her eyes

"would you like to know what I see?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:01 am

"I've only just met you, and I know you won't hurt me... will you?" she asked, walking behind him

"Please, promise it, I can't let you come with me if you don't promise it"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:03 am

Angel looked at him innocently and curiously then nodded.

" Okay" she said breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:06 am

"I see a beautiful girl, afraid to show her true emotions, because she knows she has to seem strong, polite and kind. Her heart is as big as her bright blue eyes, that shine with the ocean, her eyes tell me she's scared of the future, but cannot wait to live it. Her eyes are also excited about today, because she always wants something new. They show me a beautiful woman, full with love and passion, ready to let go, Her eyes show me the deepest garden, next to an ocean so blue a man could get lost in it just by the color, they show me true love in just a lash" he said, getting closer to her and smiling, taking her hands.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:11 am

Angel's eyes widened she read her eyes. Some parts of what he said she did not believe. She blushed and looked down slowly.

" I am not passionate really. And I do not believe in true love" she said denying his words. " I am just the mousy princess of the two if us" she said not daring to look into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:14 am

Donovan smiled softly and kissed her tenderly You're mine.

"Please, my beloved princess, passion is right there, you just haven't found anyone worth of your lust" he said, taking her chin and kissing her again softly, closing his eyes and then staring deep into hers.

"True love, you don't have to believe in it, you just have to find it... better, it'll find you, my dear" he said, caressing her cheek and giving her a warm look, trying to inflict trust from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:18 am

Angel's eyes widened as she felt his cold lips on hers once again. She was confused, for she remembered last time she had pushed him away quickly. Her body was fine with it, but her mind like last time told her to push him away . She moved back a little and she heard him speak. She saw the trust clearly evident in his eyes, but she did not trust it, it was not right. She put her hands which were trembling lightly on his chest pushing him back. She did not think he was trustworthy.

" No, true love is not real, if is was, I would not be getting married to Thomas" she said softly and panting from the lack of breath.

" I shouldn't be even doing this, not letting you do this, I am engaged"s he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:21 am

"But you don't want him, do you?" he questioned, pulling her closer back and kissing the corner of her lips, softly moving to her ears and whispering something. "You want him out of your life"

Gaara pulled away and gazed into her eyes, his own were the lightest blue, mezmerizing blue eyes that were asking for passion. "Have you told Amelia about this?" he whispered again, caressing her cheek and looking deep into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:25 am

Angel shivered as he touched her and slipped from his grip. She needed to think , so she walked towards the balcony she loved to see.

" Well I don't want him, but then again I don't want anyone. He is not the one for me, for he and I have nothing in common, as you and I don't have either. We should stop ......this, my sister sees something in you that I don't and I will not take anything or anyone she wants. I sacrifice enough so I don't feel remorse. Now I spoke to her it is moved to the end of the year" she said softly hugging herself.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:32 am

Gaara walked behind her and hugged her, putting his chin on her shoulder. "Your sister is just fascinated, she never knew someone like me before" he said, with a confident tone.

"She looks at me as a possesion, something she has to have in order to prove herself she can have it, she knows she only wants me to hurt herself" he said, caressing her cheek and smiling. "You, in the other hand, are different, you see in people the good side, and though you've seen a bad one in me due to my pain hallucinations, I can assure you, you and I have most goals in common, and even if we didn't... opposites attract"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:37 am

Angel was not sure what to feel and do, for she felt him wrap his arms around her. She did not trust him very much, but he had something that made her open up . Last person she did was .......well, he was someone that hurt her because of her sister. She was not going to go through that. She smirked and pulled away from him embrace.

" Who said I was attracted to you. I could just be curious as to who you are. I am not one who falls in love so easily ...........not anymore. I am not the naive girl who fell in love with the person to kiss her" she chuckled huskily, so unlike her , she showed the darker her.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:41 am

"I wouldn't expect that from you, either. That would prove me wrong about you and I would no longer be interested" he said, smiling widely and winking at her. "The Angel I like is the one who will not buy people's words, who has to know someone so well she could write a book about their life, in order to actually love them"

"My beautiful Angel, I promise you will not be feeling this way for any longer, I will prove you how much I'm interested in your cause, by convincing your sister to cut off the marriage" he whispered, bowing down and kissing her hand, then looking up and meeting her eyes. His eyes were wide and bright with the moonlight, as were hers. "Your eyes tell me so much about you, the moonlight just makes them nude to mine, I can see your soul right now, I can feel your pain"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:46 am

Angel looked at his eyes and her smirk disappeared to a sweet smile. She knew he was so not the one for her, but he did intrigue her, that she was sure of.

" Well maybe I should have just fallen and let you take me over" she said laughing not noticing the innuendo.

" Well your eyes tell me things too and they showed the pain you have received and given to others. I will tell you one thing" she said softly.

She leaned towards him and put a hand on his face caressing it the scrunched her nose. Then she smirked lightly.

" As much as you may want to cause me pain, you won't so stop now if that is your plan. Lust cannot overcome me so don't even try that and waste my time and yours" she said patting his cheek tauntingly and pulled away from him.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:52 am

Gaara grinned nicely, trying to look into her eyes again. oh babe, you have no fucking idea. "Please, I could never do such thing!" he shouted, insulted by her words

"I'm afraid you have a very bad impression of me, why do you have that?" he questioned, looking at her with hurtful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:58 am

Angel laughed tauntingly and walked towards the middle of the room.

" I was not born yesterday, many others since the age of thirteen have tried to claim the crown and have failed. And as for my heart, one got to touch it, but like others ...........failed" she said.

She was not sure what to feel as Naki appeared in her head, she looked up that ceiling , not trying to get those feelings back, he got his fingers around her heart and she was hit by lust with him. She cleared her thoughts an d laughed almost bitterly.

" But you are almost like him, except he was much better. He was the true master in capturing hearts, unlike you. Love, just give up, you are going to fail, and because of him I trust no man except one, and that one is not you" she said smiling tauntingly.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:04 am

"Who is this lucky man?" he questioned, leaning against the border of the window. His insides were on fire, he could not believe someone like her could actually tell him he was inferior at those sorts of tactics. His rage started to rise, as he ran a hand through his hair, trying to calm down with a long sigh.

"Darling, I don't care what you think you wil be mine" he said, getting closer to her and smiling, grabbing her chin. "Your lips want me, your eyes' shield isn't gonna last longer, whatever you made to protect yourself from love can't last that much, I know you're scared, but you don't have to. I'm the gardener to your flower, I will take care of you with my whole life and soul, I'd do anything to make you smile so broadly it'll bring light into darkness" he said, getting closer to her and pressing his lips against hers, parting them and pulling her into a tender kiss.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:11 am

Angel laughed as she saw that he was frustrated with her confession. She knew she could play with him just as much as he wanted to play with her emotions. She was not easy that was for sure and she knew.

" Well he is special and my confidant, Tidus" she said smiling. " He is the one I truly trust and not you" she said as sweetly as possible then laughing at the end.

She then raised her brows as he came closer and grabbed her chin. She looked at him with a blank face .

"Your lips want me, your eyes' shield isn't
gonna last longer, whatever you made to protect yourself from love
can't last that much, I know you're scared, but you don't have to. I'm
the gardener to your flower, I will take care of you with my whole life
and soul, I'd do anything to make you smile so broadly it'll bring
light into darkness" she heard him say.

" Why would I be protected from the darkness as you say when I am the light and you are the darkness. You would not protect me from the darkness , for how can you protect me from yourself, and as if you have a soul" she retorted.

She then was shocked as she was kissed by him. She did nothing knowing that he would get frustrated and let her go as she had no reaction to the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:16 am

Donovan's lips went numb, his kiss wasn't working on her, his tricks were starting to break apart. His tecnique, who had worked on every single one of his victims, was to be broken by a teenager. "Darling, I'm not darkness, and if I were, I need your light, your preciouss smile to shine me back to the lighter side of life, to the happiness I need, the joy your eyes give me everytime I look deep into them. Your lips feel so distant, your face is emotionless, your eyes are blank and won't talk to me, anymore. I know you think I'm the dark, but if I am, I am begging you now to light me up, lift me up from the hell I've been to and take me to the heaven of your lips, take me to a swim in the ocean of your eyes, Angel" he whispered, burying his head on her shoulder and closing his eyes, embracing her.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:25 am

Angel smirked as she saw his eyes and his rigid posture. She was not giving in and she knew he was confused, his lines and supposed feelings were not taken at all by her. She smiled as he pulled away and rolled her eyes at his speech.

" Do you want light then..........or some darkness" she said looking at him with a smirk on her face as she caressed his cheek softly with her small hand.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:26 am

"The only light I want is yours, my eyes have been through too much darkness" he said, looking at her deeply and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West wing, Angel's wing
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG :: Nations :: Nation Hidden By The Waves :: Castle on the Island-
Jump to: