Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

West wing, Angel's wing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:52 pm

Angel touched her head lightly and groaned to herself. She wanted the pain in her head to disappear, she felt something ramming to get in her head. She thoguht that she was stupid , so she leaned towards a wall trying to breath easily and for her legs no to buckle.

" Am I getting sick?" she thought
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:55 pm

Amelia looked at her sister from the table, she kept wondering why she wouldn't come back. She stood up and excused herself, softly.

"Are you okay?" she questioned, putting a hand on her back and smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:57 pm

Donovan smirked and stood up, aswell, he didn't want to be rude to the people watching but he had no choice, since they had left him there.

He walked towards Angel and saw her with Amelia, he knew what was wrong. He got on one knee and took her hand, kissing it. "Is everything alright, my queen?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:00 pm

Angel sighed as she felt the ones who started her headache were there.

" It feels like something is trying to force itself in my head, by banging it" she said tired.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:05 pm

"do you wanna go and rest some more?" she questioned, looking at her, her face was turning pale.

"Mr. Gaara, please help her up, I'll go and have someone to help me prepare her a hot bath" Amelia added, rushing upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:06 pm

Donovan nodded and pulled Angel down, sitting her down and smiling. "I know what is it" he muttered, kissing her forehead softly and caressing her cheek. "And it's my fault, I'm so sorry" he pulled her into a hug and kept caressing her hair, blowing on her forehead softly.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:09 pm

Angel saw Amelia rush leaving her there with Donovan. She saw him and seemed kind of confused as to what he was talking about. She let him let her down to sit. She was exhausted and she closed her eyes as he kissed her forehead.

" Why are you sorry and why is it your fault?" she asked him softly putting her hand on his softly.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:13 pm

"I think something evil from within me is trying to get you" he whispered, hugging her closer and kissing her cheek.

"Please forgive me" the warm feeling was coming back again.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:19 pm

Angel was shocked as he confessed. She felt him hug her and kiss her cheek, but she felt numb. She could not believe that someone she kissed brought this upon her.

" You are the one hurting me ?" she asked softly
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:25 pm

"I never meant to, this is the first time something like this has ever happened, please Angel" he said, with a broken voice he tried to hide but couldn't and embracing her.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:31 pm

Angel felt her heart hurt and her body asking her to move away from someone who hurt her. She heard his voice show a lot of emotions, but then again she had to protect herself.

" You hurt me, ..........you said you wouldn't , but you did and that makes you just like him" she said

She used all the energy she could muster and got out of his embrace. She felt betrayed and unsure about anything. She steadied herself to standing up and tried to get away from him.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:35 pm

Donovan stood up slowly and walked towards her, carrying her to his bedroom. "I know how to fix this" he muttered, going upstairs quickly and entering the bedroom, closing the door with him.

"It might hurt more, but it'll be a more permanent solution" he whispered as he sat her on his bed, smiling wickedly and realizing he had to do it the hard way, it was already too late to make her feel love and she wouldn't allow it, anyway. Donovan felt a sting of guilt in his chest, his body shivering and getting colder, knowing he had hurt the princess, his new and precious source of light and warmness.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:43 pm

Angel yelped as she felt him lift her up and saw him carrying her to his bedroom. She heard him mutter and was confused. She was not sure how he would fix it.

" Hurt me?" she said softly looking at him confused.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:47 pm

Donovan dropped to his knees and put a hand on her cheek, caressing it softly. He then kissed her tenderly and kissed her forehead. "I'm really sorry" he said, kissing her again and smiling.

He stood up and took out his dagger, walking towards her and cutting quickly on the middle of her thight, cutting her dress. He then looked away and took some of her blood in his fingers, licked it and then bit hard on his tongue, making himself bleed. He got near her and put his hands on her now pale cheeks, kissing her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:54 pm

Angel felt herself exposed and gasped at that. She felt herself bleed and yelped as he forcefully kissed her. She managed to move her head to spit the blood.

" Dddonovan.....if you care, why would you hurt me...." she said eyes watering. " I ......I actually thought.....you could............" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:57 pm

"It's the only way, I'm doing this because I love you, you've shown me happiness in a kiss, light of a thousand suns in your eyes, all I'm doing it's because I've fallen in love with you" he said, taking her hand and kissing it.

"It's a demon, what's trying to get inside of you..." he added, looking down "Since your soul is so pure, it found space in you, now I need you to take control of it and give it back to me, so it can creep back into my mind and set you free. The only way is sharing this, creaing a blood tie" his hands were shaking at the thought of losing his princess.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:02 pm

Angel looked at him shivering at the cold and felt humiliated at being exposed.

" Why did you cut my dress ?" she asked softly. " How do you make this bond, can....I die?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:05 pm

"Of course not" he said, smiling and kissing her forehead. "I just need a kiss, that's all. I need a romantic bond that's so strong it can make the demon cross" he pressed his lips against hers and broke into her mouth again, kissing her tenderly.

"You can do this, look at me... trust me. You could do this with someone else, but, they'd be stuck with the demon, I'm willing to take it" he hugged her closely and buryied his head on her shoulder, breathing deeply and exhaling a long sigh. "But, if you can't feel it, I'm afraid we must find someone who can. Is there someone you love?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:19 pm

Angel sighed s she heard from his lips that it was just a kiss. She felt his lips in her and her eyes fluttered shut as he kissed her. He the pulled away and blushed lightly. She hugged him back as he buried his head on her neck and she blushed softly . She was surprised at his confession and felt helpless.

" Donovan , I once thought I loved someone, and he cared for me.....I do not know what love is......it was probably lust he felt too. I do not love anyone" she said softy.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:22 pm

Donovan looked up to her and his lips formed a tender smile. "I can make you love me" he said, kissing her softly and hugging her, pushing her to the bed and holding her close.

"My beloved Angel, you need to find out what true love is, you must feel what I'm feeling in order to be happy again, you have no idea on what you're missing out on" he whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek softly, hugging her. "I love you"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:02 pm

Angel saw him and was surprised that she was pushed on the bed.

" What are you doing no one can make another love them" she said softly. " I don't need to know what I am missing I am fine" she said softly " Please let me go"
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:20 pm

"I'm not forcing you to love me, I'm telling you I'll gain your love" he said, kissing her softly and standing up. "You can stay here, I'll leave" he muttered and walked towards the door.

"We'll just wait until the demon shows up again"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:44 pm

Angel nodded and smiled slightly. As she saw him get off her and as he told her he would help her.

" Thank you" she said softly.

She layed in bed and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:43 am

Modero walked up to the Soor And Knocked. He Looked behind him to see if there were any enemys but there wasnt. The Blood from his arms had dried up and his injuries were covered up.
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:17 am

Zidane Found Amelia "..Whats GOing on"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West wing, Angel's wing
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG :: Nations :: Nation Hidden By The Waves :: Castle on the Island-
Jump to: