Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

West wing, Angel's wing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:29 am

Angel's eyes brightened but in a different way a little malice and mirth evident.

" Well you know what I don't feel like showing you the light today love" she said. " Want me to show you what you did wrong before?" she said .

She put her hand in his red hair and pulled it towards her into a fiery kiss. She showed him in the kiss all, her pent up frustrations and anger , and the annoyance he made her feel.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:33 am

Donovan's eyes widened as he felt her tongue inside of him, her taste was different, her hands felt different, he felt like kissing someone else. He pulled away and gave her a strange look, a mixure of shock and disgust, he did not like this side of her.

"Please, go do bed, miss Angel" he said, walking back and sitting on his bed, touching his lips in displeasure. His mind was confused, mostly filled with rage and hatred towards the kid, he knew he had to do something to get rid of that disgusting feeling.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:38 am

Angel laughed and turned away. Apparently his powers backfired as she was not herself around him she laughed tauntingly as she closed the door. After she closed it she felt a huge pressure being lifter off her. She felt out of energy and landed on the floor panting. Her eyes brightened once again and a fellow friend lift her to her room. She had not remembered what she had done , none of it. She went other room and took off her bothersome dress and corset getting in her nightgown. She sighed happily as she was barefoot as usual. She then looked at all the scrolls and rolled her eyes. She walked to the balcony and jumped off to the rocks for she was going towards the beach. She then jumped in without her nightgown knowing that at 1:00 am no one was awake in the castle.

She thought of what happened hours ago and did not remember a thing she felt some disgusting taste in her mouth that was foreign. She shrugged and played around.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:45 am

Donovan stood up and walked to the bathroom, his eyes were still filled with rage and disgust, he did not understand her behavior, since all he knew was that Angel Mizu wouldn't harm anyone, not even her worst enemy. His mouth felt sore and tasted bitter, the scent of his own evilness was on his tongue.

could that have been me, inside of her? he thought, looking into the mirror and not recognizing himself, he knew he could traspass the wickedness at will, but this time it was something beyond him, maybe Angel Mizu was too pure and his inner self was corrupted by him? No way, he thought, washing his face and mouth several times, trying to take it away, but the taste wouldn't leave, it felt the same way that night he had killed his wife and daughters. His demons had raped them, had made them worse, he had to finish them or they'd finish him. The taste just wouldn't go away.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:49 am

Angel smiled and laughed childishly as she was chased by her dolphin pets. She loved doing this when everyone was gone and she was free for only an hour at most. She sighed and smelled the ocean breeze and the calm waves. She was in her element and she love d it there.

" What the hell did i do today?" she asked herself

She shrugged as the memories where blurry. She began to sing quietly to her pets and herself. She sang only to them being to shy and diminutive.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:55 am

Donovan walked around his room, patting his head roughly and trying to figure out what just had happened. why did she feel so bad? Her other kisses were different, she was an innocent kid, it felt like kissing a demon again. His concern wouldn't go away, as he was scared he'd leave a demon on Angel's heart, if it grew too much, it'd be stronger than him and might cause him troubles.

His mind was trashed and all over the room, the lights were out and even the pale moon looked reddish to him, an increasing hunger to kill was starting to rise from beneath him, the urge to get his potential demon back, he felt sick just thinking about corrupting someone else with his mind. He walked out the window to the balcony and looked at the ocean. He saw Angel playing with animals he could not recognize, he could see it right above her, a strange aura was following her, but apparently couldn't get in. His mind changed to hatred again, he needed to clean up the kid and get his demon back, before it found the way to enter her without having him to help.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:01 am

Angel giggled and hummed, she felt that she was different she knew she was. it was not normal for her for her not to remember what she did earlier . She remembered certain scenes that occurred. She felt eyes on her and she looked up, she saw Donovan there and she swam to shore in embarrassment.

" Where is you heart Donovan . I can't feel it, you say you care, but I doubt it. You say you are true to me and want me to be yours, but you are still an enigma" she said softly.

She climbed out of the rocks and put on her nightgown and climbed to his balcony blushing lightly as she remembered something. She walked towards him with a blush still there.

" I am sorry for bothering you Donovan, but I remembered the horrid thing I did, I am sorry for hurting your feelings and degrading you as I did .....and for the kiss , it was most unpleasant" she said softly and curtsied.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:04 am

"Indeed" he said, not looking at her and playing with his hands, he knew that if he tried to get her again most likely the demon would take over and mess with both their minds. Angel was too pure for his games, he would have to get her the old way. "I am very sorry, my princess, I promise I'll never do that again, unless you want me to" he said, bowing down and looking at her feet, the aura wouldn't go away.

Gaara then looked up and looked into her eyes, without using his tecnique he tried to read them, he could see the ocean inside them and could see a little girl scared of love. "I promise I'll never make you hurt, you won't be just another toy" he said, embracing her and feeling weird, his demos were resting as his arms held her close, her warmness felt strange to his skin, but good.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:08 am

Angel blushed at the implication that he might do it if she asks , that was not something a proper woman would do. She smiled sweetly and felt him hug her, she was stiff at first, but then she felt horrible for her rudeness that she hugged him back softly, as if she was afraid of what he would do if she hugged him in return. She smiled on his collarbone where she reached.

" I should hope not Donovan , I never want to be anyone's toys" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:12 am

"You're too precious, like a gem, not a toy. You're like that diamond you have to fight 100 men to find, then you have to shape, to finally see its preciousness. To me, you're that diamond" he said, caresing her cheek softly and smiling.

"I apologize for my behavior, I should be kind to the queen and her sister, I wil now leave this nation, if that's your will, I wouldn't want to cause you any more troubles" as I've done enough, child he numbled, smiling softly and embracing her again, noticing she was wet. "You must be cold, dear..." he whispered, pulling her inside the bedroom and taking off his shirt and jacket, wrapping her with the shirt and handing her the jacket. "This is all I've got to give, for now"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:16 am

Angel blushed lightly at the compliment. She let him hug her again and she smiled hugging him again. She closed her eyes lightly and nuzzled his hadn lightly as he touched her cheek.

" No need to leave, we can all live here , and you can stay as long as you like and also eeek" she said and covered her eyes as she saw him shirtless and felt herself childish, but she had not seen a man in this state of undress since Naki.

" Tthhank you" she said softly looking at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:18 am

"What's the matter, you don't look too comfortable? Aren't the clothes good enough for you?" he asked, blinking and sitting next to her, his body now felt warm, and the dark aura above her hissed at him, like a rotten species to a threat. Donovan smiled and kissed her forehead. "You look really cute when you blush, miss Angel" he whispered, placing a hand over hers and squeezing softly
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:21 am

Angel looked up at him with her eyes bright and her cheeks still pink. She felt even more embarrassed as she insulted him.

" Nnnno the cclothess, are ffine , perfecttly ffine " she said softly.

She then closed her eyes as he kissed her forehead and smiled. she looked at him softly into his eyes.

" Thank you Donovan........can I do something?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:23 am

"Whatever you please, it's a free nation" he said, smiling to her and looking into her eyes. The fear was gone, though the aura was there, she gave him a warm feeling he hadn't felt in a long time. It felt indeed different, his insides were still confused.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:25 am

Angel nodded nervously and nodded she got closer and put a hand lightly on his face and got on her tippy toes and kissed him softly . She wondered if it would still taste disgusting as it did last time and leave her a bad taste in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:28 am

Gaara felt his cheek go hotter, as he closed his eyes and tenderly followed the kiss. Now she felt different to him, now she wasn't the evilness creature he had kissed before, her skin felt soft against his and her lips were tender and pure, kissing him with actual pleasure.

it's been a while since last time someone kissed me like this, thankyou he thought, smiling into the kiss and putting his arms around her softly.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:30 am

Angel noticed there was a huge difference there was no bad taste it was a normal kiss, with someone she was curious about. She blushed at how this was not like her, but her curiosity got to her. She tried to pull away, but the she felt his arms around her. She put her hands in his hair running it softly through the hair.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:36 am

Donovan felt shivers on his back at her touch, he panted a little as he could not help but pull her closer, feeling her heart beat on his chest, he felt like time had stopped and all his demos were being pushed away by that simple kiss.

He smiled and pulled away, embracing her and kissing her hair. "This is the kind of light I'm talking about" he muttered to her ear, caresing her cheek softly and kissing her again, this time with a little lust in his body. He did feel weird because he was having such feelings for someone else, again.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:39 am

Angel was surprised at how she felt his lust, she was a little confused , but kissed him , then pulled back. She giggled lightly then slipped out of his arms. She noticed the sun was rising. She kissed his nose and walked towards the door.

" Good night Donovan, sweet dreams" she said smiling and left him there in his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:43 am

Donovan panted hard at her kiss, he felt his heart beat faster and his hands shaking. This new feeling made him feel warm and bright inside, his eyes had gained some brightness and his lips had curved into a grin that he could no longer remove.

"thankyou..." he muttered, leaning in bed and closing his eyes, trying to sleep, his heart still bouncing and his hands shaking, his lips thirsty for more of her light. Gaara slept quite nicely that night, and his plan to kill Angel had smoked away.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:45 am

Angel smiled and went to her room. She put his clothes down in her hamper and put on a different nightgown then crawled into the huge bed. She then tied her hair up with a ribbon and cuddled in her bed falling into a peaceful slumber.
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:20 am

"...." He walked towards angels wing
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:04 pm

"I hate you" she numbled, walking away to her room. She changed her clothes and went to bed, though most of the night she couldn't sleep. She had horrible dreams and felt a pain in her chest.

The morning came and she felt tired and hopeless, she decided to take a bath and good check on her sister, she was worried Donovan could have hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Donovan woke up the next morning with a strange feeling in his chest, last night had been confusing and he didn't know wether to proceed or not on his plan. He walked downstairs with a robe on, admiring the size of the castle, he hadn't noticed it until then.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Angel was in deep slumber under her covers, what could only be seen was her blonde hair. She was still in bed since she got to bed at 1 am that morning. She did not notice what time it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West wing, Angel's wing
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG :: Nations :: Nation Hidden By The Waves :: Castle on the Island-
Jump to: