Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

West wing, Angel's wing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

West wing, Angel's wing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:42 pm

"Something's wrong with Angel" she said, turning to him and walking to her room. "And someone's at the door, I have to go get it, please take care of Angel and don't hurt Donovan" she added, looking around and giving Zidane a soft peck, before going downstairs again.

what a busy morning.

She ran downstairs to face Modero, his arms had multiple bandages. "Mr. Modero, you're back" Amelia smiled and ran to him, hugging him tight. She pulled away and looked down "I'm sorry, does it hurt?" she said, getting her hands near his arms
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:53 pm

Zidane ran to Angels Room and knocked on the door heavily "Angel Its Zidane Open Up"
Back to top Go down
Auron / Modero
Gaurdian
Auron / Modero

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:25 am

"Not Much, Just a little Bit. Anyway I have Information About enemy Camps On The Borderline Of The Waves Country... Lots of them" He Said

His Sword was still on his shoulder and his Bag Was On his other shoulder. The Castle Seemed diffrent But that could have been because he had'nt been here in 1 week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West wing, Angel's wing
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG :: Nations :: Nation Hidden By The Waves :: Castle on the Island-
Jump to: