Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy RPG

Create your Character and Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

West wing, Angel's wing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:00 am

"Hes not right in the head and dangerous!" he exclaimed "Im not gonna stand by and let him do what he wants!"
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:02 am

Angel forced herself to not roll her eyes or scoff at his attempt to attract her. She was not her sister.

" I got the crown because my father died as did my mother. Amelia was not responsible enough in Lady Winchester;s view and Amelia personally refused the thrown so to keep the royal blood at 13 I was the queen" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:04 am

"Oh dear..." He looked down and smiled Amelia's not responsible? I'm sure I could just knock her up and no one would believe it was rape.

"Your sister seems to be a real pain in the ass for you, right?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:05 am

Amelia grabbed him by the shirt and tried to keep him from going towards the west wing.

"Please, no!" she shouted, desperately.
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:06 am

"..Why do you care for him so.." He asked almost mad
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:09 am

Angel pouted childishly.

" She is not a pain do not speak about her like that . You like that pain so don't say anything if you don't know her at all. " she sighed and looked at her hands "She is frustrating, but only because of the forced marriage soon. I don not want to share the thrown with him" she stated quietly.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:11 am

"Who would you share it with?" he asked, smiling softly "And yes, I really like your pain in the ass, she's adorable" he added, smiling to her and kissing her forehead

"You're more adorable, though. She's just asking for it, with her rudeness and all, one day, someone is going to hurt her" he muttered, looking at his nails. "And you're probably going to have to help her, then... when it's too late"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:14 am

"I don't know, I don't care for him, I just don't want you to get hurt" she repplied to Zidane, wrapping her arms around his neck

"please, don't hurt him, either"
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:16 am

"...." He sighed "Hes just some weirdo with your sister alone.."
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:17 am

" I will share it with a person I love , have friendship with and trust them enough to marry him." she replied.

Angel's eyes flashed a dark shade as anger appeared in them. She grabbed his face and dug her nails slightly in and got closer to glare at him.

" You will not hurt her if you do, you will be the one that will need help"
she hissed .

The side affects by his mind games was the she showed more of what she felt She showed her anger which she never really did.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:20 am

Donovan took her hand politely and strongly put it away. "I could never hurt one of the people I've promised to look after" he said, smiling softly.

Perfect, you have a weak point, darling, Donovan kept thinking about it, he couldn't stop planning his rise and their fall on his head. "Darling, I'd hurt badly someone who ever hurt your sister, and you, of course" he got closer to her and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:22 am

"He's not gonna hurt her, he's promised to look after us" she said, grabbing his hand roughly and pulling him closer to her

"really, Zidane, don't you dare hurting Mr. Gaara" her eyes darkened and she looked down, her hands were shaking and she felt some unknown need to protect Donovan rising from her heart.

"He's really important"
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:23 am

"Whatever" he released her hand and walked to the guest room
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:23 am

Angel was confused she loved showing how she cared for others by hugs, but it felt so wrong as he touched her and hugged her. Her body shivered , liking his hands on her .

" I do not care what you feel towards me. I could care less, I have others to take care of me, now stop touching me please" she said in a steady voice. " I don't think it is proper" she said
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:26 am

"Why wouldn't it be, you're now my very first friend" he said, pulling away and looking down.
"But I apologize, my queen. After all, you are the queen, and I'm just some grateful man" he placed her hand on his and kissed it.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:27 am

"Where are you going?" she said, still looking away and trying to ignore her body.

"Zidane, where are you going?" she asked a second time, walking towards him.
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:28 am

Angel nodded not saying anything for not trusting her voice.

" You are one of a kind Donovan" she said softly looking at him with curiosity in his eyes. She wondered why her sister avoided his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:28 am

"Im going to go rest and gonna look for viv,i want him to keep an eye out for me.."
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:31 am

"Thankyou, my queen" he said, looking deep into her eyes, trying to hypnotize her.

"But please, my queen, look at me, look deep into my eyes and be certain of my appreciation for you two" His look stabbing in Angel's will, his hand caresing hers softly, going warmer and a soft tender smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:32 am

"I don't need anyone to look after me" she said, grabbing his shoulder and looking into his eyes.

"I don't wanna be followed" she said, walking away. "If you want to, you can come with me, I'm going to check on my sister, but you have to promise me something"
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:33 am

"..What Is it.." he didnt turn to look at her
Back to top Go down
Angel Mizu
Leader
Angel Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:41 am

"Thankyou, my queen" she heard him say.

She felt a pang in her body as he kept looking deep into her eyes, trying to hypnotize her.

"But
please, my queen, look at me, look deep into my eyes and be certain of
my appreciation for you two" he said and she nodded looking at him with her bright blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Mizu

Amelia Mizu

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:43 am

"Promise you won't hurt Donovan Gaara" she whispered, hugging him from behind.

"Please, for me, for the queen, whoever you want"
Back to top Go down
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:44 am

"..I Cant promise that..Im Sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Donovan Gaara

Donovan Gaara

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:46 am

"Please, my queen, say something, read my eyes, analize my sight, look deep into my heart, listen to my voice only and tell me what you see" he said, smiling widely and starting to feel break.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West wing, Angel's wing   West wing, Angel's wing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West wing, Angel's wing
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy RPG :: Nations :: Nation Hidden By The Waves :: Castle on the Island-
Jump to: